SLEEPLESS

1 MONTH LATER
Alison's POV
-BABE CAN YOU PICK UP THE TWINS PLEASE? I ask Emily as I warm up their bottles.
Emily yawns and nods her head yes before putting each of them on each side of her.
The twins aren't really twins but we just call them that since they were born on the same day.
~Flashback~
-ALI IT HURTS..I CAN'T DO THIS Emily cries out as I hold her hand.
We made it to the hospital just in time.
The doctor said that if we were two minutes late Emily would've gave birth in the back of our car.
-YEAH YOU CAN BABY JUST PUSH A COUPLE MORE TIMES AND HE'LL BE OUT I say moving the hair from her face.
The doctor tells Emily to start pushing again so she squeezes my hand to help her cope.
Just as Emily begins to squeeze harder I feel a gush of very warm fluid run down my legs.
I then look down to the hospital floor to see a puddle of water there.
-OH FUCK! YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME I breathe out.
-DID YOUR WATER JUST BREAK TOO? a nurse in the room questions me.
-EITHER THAT OR I JUST PEED IN MY PANTS I say as calmly as possible.
The nurse runs out of the room to get another doctor.
-WE NEED ANOTHER DOCTOR IN HERE! the male nurse calls out.
The girls and Courtney come running into the room asking what's going on.
I inform them and they all grow excited before going back to the waiting room.
Just then another doctor comes in and separates the room with a curtain, lying me on the other bed in the room.
After pushing for what felt like hours and Emily passing out from too much blood loss the babies are born.
-MAY I ASK THE NAMES? the doctor asks.
Emily looks at me and gives me a lazy smile.
-DYLAN WAYNE DILAURENTIS FIELDS Emily states.
the woman writes the name down on the birth certificate before I give them the other baby's name.
-COREY AVERY DILAURENTIS FIELDS I say as I smile and place a kiss on my baby girls head before handing her to the doctor so they can clean her up.
-THEY'RE SO PERFECT ALI Emily tiredly speaks up. THANK YOU she adds.
-I LOVE YOU I say from the other side of the room.
Emily returns the gesture and the doctor hands her Corey and me Dylan.
My perfect family. Courtney, Corey and Dylan.
~End Of Flashback~
-PLEASE STOP CRYING Emily begs the babies.
I take Corey from her and begin to feed her as Emily does the same to Dylan.
Once the twins finally stop crying they both fall asleep.
Emily and I put them in their cribs before heading back to our room.
On the way there we walk past Courtney's room and I can see that she's awake just lying there.
I open the door and walk in kneeling down at her side.
-WHAT'S WRONG COURT? DID THE TWINS WAKE YOU? I ask her.
Courtney nods her head and gives me a look.
Usually I can tell what's wrong with her but I can't read her right now.
I give her a kiss and run my fingers across her forehead.
-GOODNIGHT BABY I LOVE YOU I say to her.
Courtney stays quiet and turns her back to me before going back to sleep.
What was that about? She usually says it back. I think to myself.
I walk out of her room and leave the door cracked a little.
I get back into the bed with Emily and cut off the lights.
_________________________
Emily's POV
I wake up about two hours later and I'm exhausted.
Ali and I were up all night with the twins trying to get them to sleep.
They're so cute and perfect but I wish they would just shut up so I can get some sleep.
As I'm in the kitchen making breakfast Courtney walks in and climbs up onto her chair.
-HEY BABY I say to her kissing her forehead.
When Courtney doesn't say anything back I tickle her sides but she doesn't even nudge a bit.
I finally give up and go back to making breakfast.
-COURTNEY CAN YOU BE A BIG HELP TO MOMMY AND HAND ME THAT SPOON? I ask her.
-NO Courtney quips
I suddenly drop Corey's bottled milk in the sink before turning around to face her.
-COURTNEY I begin.
Courtney then sucks in one swift breath and holds it in before I can finish.
-ALI! I yell.
Alison comes treading into the kitchen with the twins on her hip.
-WHY ARE YOU YELLING? she questions me.
I point to Courtney and she turns around to look at her.
-UNBELIEVABLE Alison mutters.
-WHAT? I ask. WHY ISN'T SHE BREATHING?
-I PERFECTED THAT STUNT WHEN I WAS FIVE she states. COURTNEY BREATHE Alison demands.
After Alison tries to get her to stop she still doesn't.
-FINE DON'T BREATHE Alison says crossing her arms.
Alison then throws me a look telling me to play along.
Courtney exhales and starts to cry.
Alison then hands me the twins and takes Courtney upstairs into her room.
No Ones POV
Courtney and Alison goes into Courtney's room and sits down on her bed.
-COURTNEY WHAT'S THE PROBLEM? Alison asks her daughter.
Courtney doesn't answer, instead she just cries.
Alison picks her up and sits her on her lap.
Courtney puts her head in the crook of her mothers neck and whimpers.
-BABY TALK TO ME Alison whispers.
-YOU AND MWOMMY LOVE COWEY AND DYWAN BETTEW THAN ME Courtney quietly cries out in Alison's shoulder.
Alison pulls her back to look her in the eyes.
Courtney's eyes are all puffy and her cheeks are stained with tears.
-COURTNEY I COULD NEVER LOVE THEM MORE THAN YOU Alison states. IN FACT I LOVE YOU ALL THE SAME, BUT YOU ARE MY FIRST BORN AND YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY MY BABY GIRL AND I LOVE YOU BUT YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME AND MOMMY WHEN WE ASK SOMETHING OF YOU...OKAY? Alison says to the much younger blonde.
-OTAY, I'M SOWWY Courtney whimpers.
-YOU DON'T NEED TO SAY SORRY TO ME, GO SAY SORRY TO MOMMY She demands in a calm voice.
Courtney nods and Alison takes her downstairs to Emily.
Emily puts the twins down in their high chairs and walks into the living to meet her wife and daughter.
Courtney runs over to Emily and hugs her as tight as her little arms will allow.
-I'M SOWWY MWOMMY I LOVE YOU Courtney cries.
Emily stands up and picks her up in her arms.
-ITS OKAY JUST DON'T DO IT AGAIN OR I'LL HAVE TO EAT YOU UP Emily growls out pretending to bite her.
Courtney giggles and screams for Alison.
-MAMA HELP ME Courtney calls out through laughter.
Emily puts her down and she climbs onto her chair to see the twins.
-I LOVE YOU COWEY, I LOVE YOU DYWAN Courtney says kissing both of their cheeks.
Corey throws her a toothless smile and giggles.
They all eat breakfast and get dressed before heading out to the park.

The Fields Family 😊 THEY'RE A-DORA-BOWL 😂
-D