TRUST

3 WEEKS LATER
Emily's POV
-HE NEEDS TO GET HIS HAIR CUT Alison says while we sit in the teachers lounge eating our lunch.
-BUT HE'S SO CUTE WITH HIS HAIR I whine out to my wife.
-EMILY SERIOUSLY LOOK AT THIS PICTURE Alison sternly says. HE LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE GIRL, WE HAVE THREE DAUGHTERS she jokes.

-AWWW ALI LOOK AT HIS TINY FACE AND THAT LITTLE PONYTAIL I coo looking at the picture of me and Dylan I took on Snapchat last week

I try to convince her that Dylan is fine with his hair but she just gives me a serious look.
-GET HIS HAIR CUT TOMORROW AFTER SCHOOL Alison demands.
-AND WHAT IF I DON'T? I ask not wanting to get our baby boys hair chopped off.
Alison turns her head to look me in the eyes and gives off an evil smirk.
-FINE I pout knowing what the consequences would be. MEANIE I quip sticking my tongue out at her.
Alison smiles and leans forward to kiss me taking my tongue in her mouth.
-I'LL WAIT FOR YOU AFTER SCHOOL she says getting up and walking back to her class.
As she walks by me I sip my coffee getting a little peek at her breast.

When the bell for the next class sounds I continue to relax while all the other teachers scurry away

I don't have class again until last period so I'm fine sitting here.
As I walk over to the couch in the room Paige comes up and sits next to me.
I can feel myself mentally screaming but I stop myself remembering to be nice to her.
-HEY I quip, quirking the sides of my mouth up to give off a fake smile.
-HEY EM SO I WAS THINKING THAT FOR THE TEACHERS CONVENTION WE COULD BUNK TOGETHER she says.
I tried.
I roll my eyes and turn back to her.
-PAIGE WHY WOULD I BUNK WITH YOU? I ask. IF ANYTHING I'M BUNKING WITH MY WIFE...YOU REMEMBER HER DON'T YOU? SHE JUST WALKED OUT OF HERE, YOU SHOULD REMEMBER HER YOU TRIED TO KILL HER AND SUCCEEDED AT KILLING OUR BABIES I rudely snap at her.
-I APOLOGIZED FOR THAT AND BY THE WAY WE HAVE TO BUNK TOGETHER WITH THE PEOPLE IN OUR DEPARTMENT SO YOUR WIFE WOULD BE BUNKING WITH BRIAN THE ENGLISH TEACHER Paige snaps back.
I scoff and stand up grabbing my belongings.
-WAIT EMILY I'M SO..
-YOU KNOW WHAT PAIGE? JUST DROP IT! I shout walking out of the lounge.
_________
It's now after School and I'm sitting in the parking lot waiting for Ali.
She told me that she would wait for me but I released my class early.. so I'm now the one waiting.
While sitting in the car I see Alison come outside with that Brian guy holding her things.
Yeah he's being a gentleman but he can always be a gentleman towards someone else's wife.. not mine.
Assuming that Alison doesn't see me sitting here I turn the car off and lean back a little while still watching.

They continue to talk for a few minutes before he pulls Alison in for a hug letting his hands go a little lower than they're supposed to

I grow impatient and honk the horn getting their attention.
Alison smiles at him and walks towards the car.
Normally I would open her car door but I don't this time.
-HEY SEXY Alison says shutting her door and leaning over to kiss me.
When her lips get closer to mine I turn my head only leaving her access to my cheek.
Alison gives me a confused look as I sigh and watch the road.
Alison's POV
Emily's been acting weird ever since we left school.
She's still talking to me, but it's only small talk like "can you strap Courtney in?".
We pull up to Emily's parents house and they both come out with Wayne carrying a sleeping Dylan in one arm and a very awake Corey in the other.
When Corey sees me she starts crying for me to take her.
I get out of the car and grab Corey while Emily does the same to Dylan.
We strap them into their car seats and I get back in the car.
-ONE. TWO. THREE Emily says in between kissing all three of their foreheads.
-MOMMY YOU FORGOT MAMA Courtney says reminding Emily of her every day tradition. SHE'S NUMBER FOUR she says.
I look at Emily and she does the same before I lean in to kiss her lips.
Emily doesn't kiss back she just sits there.
-HAPPY? Emily questions Courtney and she nods her head smiling, going back to humming whatever song she made up this time.
On the way home Hanna texts me asking if I still need her and Mona to babysit while Emily and I are at the teachers convention.
Now home Emily lets the kids out of the car and slams the door, leaving me sitting here alone.
-WHAT DID I DO NOW? I ask Emily walking in the house and shutting the door.
-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? she questions back pretending that she's not pissed off about something.
-OK NEVER MIND I quip walking away.
I don't even know what I did.
Around dinner time the table was so quiet that the silence was loud.
Courtney kept falling asleep while eating her food and the twins were too busy staring at the chandelier above the table.
As I'm standing in our closet getting my pajamas on Emily walks past me giving me a quick glance.
She wants me to ask her what's wrong
I put on my pajamas and sigh before walking up behind her in the mirror.
-WHAT'S WRONG EM? I ask.
-I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S WRONG I DON'T TRUST BRIAN Emily turns around snapping at me.
I knew it! Here we go AGAIN.
Emily has been dropping little hints that she doesn't like Brian ever since she got the coaching job at the high school.
-WHY DON'T YOU TRUST BRIAN EMILY? I dryly ask tired of this same conversation.
-I JUST DON'T ALI! she yells. I GET THIS WEIRD VIBE FROM HIM WHENEVER HE'S AROUND, HE FLIRTS WITH YOU TWENTY FOUR SEVEN AND YOU'RE TOO OBLIVIOUS TO SEE THAT! AND WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT TODAY? HIS HANDS WERE A LITTLE TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT AND YOU DID NOTHING ABOUT IT! YOU SAT THERE! Emily shouts at me.
-KEEP IT DOWN BEFORE YOU WAKE THE KIDS I say rolling my eyes.  AND HE DOESN'T EVEN LOOK AT ME THAT WAY EM, I'VE KNOWN HIM SINCE SOPHOMORE YEAR OF COLLEGE AND HE'S NEVER TRIED ANYTHING SO THERE'S NOTHING TO WOR... HOLD ON YOU WERE WATCHING ME? I ask back tracking to what she said a few minutes ago.
-NO I WAS ACTUALLY WAITING FOR YOU BUT I SAW HOW HE HUGGED YOU AND DAMN NEAR TOUCHED YOUR ASS Emily furiously states.
-WHY ARE YOU SO INSECURE EMILY? WE GO THROUGH THE SAME THING EVERY TIME HE'S AROUND I ask.
Emily sits down on the footboard of the bed and takes a deep breath.
-YOU'RE BISEXUAL ALISON Emily starts. THERE'S ALWAYS GONNA BE PEOPLE WHO MAY FIND BOTH OF US ATTRACTIVE BUT YOU LIKE GUYS AND GIRLS SO I HAVE DOUBLE THE COMPETITION, ITS BEEN LIKE THAT SINCE HIGH SCHOOL... HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO COMPETE? she says with a devastated look plastered across her face.
I look at my wife with so much sympathy before cupping her face and kissing her.
She's had this on her mind since high school and she never told me.
-YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO COMPETE EM I say putting loose strands from her messy bun behind her ear. OF ALL OF THE PEOPLE IN THE RACE FOR MY HEART YOU TOOK IT AND RAN OFF WITH IT, YOU'VE HAD ME SINCE I WAS SIXTEEN AND YOU STILL HAVE ME AND YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE ME SO AGAIN BRIAN IS NOT A PROBLEM. EVEN IF HE DOES SEE ME AS MORE THAN A FRIEND YOU STILL HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT I say only taking a couple of breaths.
Emily stares into my eyes with worry scattered all through her brown Ones.
-ARE YOU SURE? Emily asks as I lay back on the bed against the headboard.
-POSITIVE I state. NOW COME ON, MAMA NEEDS HER CUDDLE BEAR I say holding out my arms for her to lay with me.
Emily then does what I ask of her and I lay my head on her chest while I drape my leg across hers.
I turn on Netflix and we watch old episodes of Friends.
I stay cuddled with Emily while giggling at Phoebe Yelling at her fire alarm.
-I LOVE THIS SHOW Emily laughs out.
I look up at her and place my hand in hers.
-AND I LOVE YOU I say as she leans down to kiss my lips.
We stay up all night watching old episodes until we eventually fall asleep.

Sorry this chapter took so long.
I was kinda busy but I hope you like this update.
Do you trust Brian?
Enjoy 😊
-D