DATE NIGHT

3 DAYS LATER
Emily's POV
-STOP STARING Alison says with her eyes closed.
I laugh and move a tad bit closer to her to get some more warmth since she hogs all of the covers.
-HOW'D YOU KNOW I WAS STARING AT YOU? I ask still staring at her.
I can't really help myself she's so beautiful, even when she sleeps.
Damn Fields you lucked up. My conscience says to me.
-BECAUSE YOU USUALLY SLEEP THE OTHER WAY AND I CAN FEEL YOU BREATHING ON ME YOU DOOF Alison states. NOW STOP STARING AT ME, IT'S CREEPY she adds opening her eyes to see how close I am to her.
-I CANT, YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL I admit glancing between her eyes and lips.
I gently glide my thumb across her lips.
Alison takes my thumb in her mouth and releases it with a faint popping sound.
She giggles before I place a kiss on her lips while smiling.
As we kiss the sounds of the twins cries interrupt us.
I climb out of bed and smack her ass.
-UP DILAURENTIS WE HAVE CHILDREN TO TEND TO I say smirking as put my pajamas on my bare body.
-YOU'RE SO HOT AND THE NAMES DILAURENTIS-FIELDS Alison says standing up behind me.
I lean in as if I'm about to kiss her then turn around right before our lips could touch.
As I walk out of the room I hear her gasp.
-TEASE! Alison yells from our bedroom.
I laugh to myself as I wake up Courtney to get her ready for school.
-COURTNEY WAKE UP I say softly shoving her.
Courtney begins to stir and groan.
When she turns around to face me her skin is a pale white color.
-WHAT'S WRONG BABY GIRL? YOU DON'T FEEL GOOD? I ask feeling her head.
Courtney shakes her head no and I sit her up.
She has no fever so I take her downstairs to eat breakfast.
While at the table Alison puts Courtney's favorite cereal (Cheerios) in front of her but she doesn't eat them.
Suddenly she starts crying and murmuring her words.
-ALRIGHT YOU'RE STAYING IN BED TODAY Alison says putting the twins in their high chairs so I can feed them.
As soon as Alison stands Courtney's weak body up she falls straight to the floor.
-OH MY GOD COURTNEY! Alison screams. EM GO GET THE CAR she quips.
I rush outside and put the twins in their car seats.
Alison puts Courtney in the car sitting in the back seat with her to make sure she's okay as I drive to the hospital.
_________________________
Now at CHOP (Children's Hospital Of Philadelphia) a doctor walks in the room with a clipboard.
-WE HAVE REASONS TO THINK THAT COURTNEY HAS AN IRON DEFICIENCY he states. IN OTHER WORDS SHE MAY BE ANEMIC.
I look to Ali and she looks confused.
The doctor starts to examine Courtney as we stand by watching.
-DO ME A FAVOR SWEETIE AND STICK YOUR TONGUE OUT he says.
Courtney does as he says and then he checks her eyes which are really heavy with dark circles.
-HAS SHE BEEN SWEATING A LOT LATELY? The doctor questions.
-UH UM SHE WAS SWEATING IN THE CAR ON THE WAY OVER HERE AND SHE WOKE UP IN A COLD SWEAT THE OTHER NIGHT ASKING FOR WATER Alison says.
I wrap my arm around her as she begins to look uneasy.
Just then a nurse walks in with Courtney's results.
-YEAH JUST AS I THOUGHT the doctor says looking at the results. GIVE HER TWO A DAY WHEN SHE WAKES UP AND ANOTHER AROUND DINNER TIME he says handing us a bottle of Iron deficiency gummies for Courtney.
We kindly thank him and head back home after Courtney seems to start feeling better.
-MOMMY CAN I HAVE ICE CREAM? Courtney asks once we're back home.
-YOU HAVE TO EAT SOMETHING FIRST BABY THEN I'LL GET YOU ICE CREAM I state looking down at her.
Courtney then runs over to go play with Dylan and Corey leaving Alison and I alone again.
Alison takes a look at the kids before putting her bag down.
-I'LL STAY WITH YOU GUYS TODAY she says.
I give her a pointed look as I pick her bag back up handing it to her.
-NO, GO TO CLASS I GOT THIS I say.
-NO I'LL JUST STAY I WANNA MAKE SURE COURTS OKAY she states placing her bag down again.
I pick the bag up and hand it to her again.
-ALI GO I say to her.
-ARE YOU SURE? I MEAN I DON...
-I'M SURE, I CAN DO MY CLASSES ONLINE TODAY SO TAKE YOUR PERFECT LITTLE BUTT TO SCHOOL I say giving her a kiss.
Alison returns the kiss before kissing the kids as well, grabbing her things and running out.
-I LOVE YOU! she waves from her car.
-LOVE YOU TOO, GO! I yell from the doorway.
Alison smiles, blows me a kiss and drives off.
I pick up both twins and lead Courtney into the kitchen.
-OKAY IT'S GONNA BE A FUN DAY I say walking to the fridge. ISN'T IT? I ask Corey who's laughing from me tickling her.
4 Hours Later
Spencer's POV
-EMILY'S ON HER WAY WITH THE KIDS I TOLD HER WE WOULD WATCH THEM FOR A WHILE I say walking into the barn.
-WHY? I THOUGHT WE HAD PLANS? Aria questions as she shoves popcorn in her mouth.
I laugh at my girlfriend and kneel onto the couch right in front of her.
-IT'LL BE FUN I say kissing her plumped lips tasting the salty butter of the popcorn left behind.
Aria tries to deepen the kiss but Emily walks in just as she begins to unbutton her shirt.
-ARIA! SPENCER! WE'RE HE...WOAH OK Emily quickly says turning back around to walk out of the door.
We both laugh at her as I help Aria get her shirt back on.
I walk outside to see Emily sitting in her car with the kids.
-COME OUT I say to her tapping on the car window.
-ARE YOU GUYS DONE? I DON'T WANNA INTRUDE Emily says slightly rolling down her window.
-LIKE YOU HAVEN'T BEFORE I say to her now laughing.
-TRUE Emily quips laughing as well.
I help her bring the twins in as Courtney runs over to Aria showing her a paper.
-AUNTIE ARIA LOOK WHAT I DID Courtney says showing Aria her drawing.
-THIS IS SO GOOD I THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME NOW Aria says picking her up.
-NUH UH! Courtney laughs.
-YUH HUH I CANT EVEN DRAW A CAT Aria states as Courtney laughs at her.
Emily, Aria and I talk as Aria plays with Courtney and Me and Emily change the twins diapers.
Emily soon leaves after telling us she has something important to do, leaving us alone with the kids.
_________________________
Aria's POV
After Spencer singing Rock A Bye Baby to the twins in French they finally fell asleep.
Now we both are playing with Courtney trying to tire her out.
-I'M GONNA CATCH YOU Spencer says to Courtney as she runs underneath the table.
-NEVER! Courtney yells as she giggles.
Spencer tries to grab her but she gets up and runs through the house making us chase after her again.
I hide underneath the stairs ready to jump out as Courtney runs from Spencer.
-GOTCHA! I say picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder.
-AUNTIE ARIA NO FAIR Courtney says while laughing uncontrollably.
-OKAY KID YOU ATE DINNER, YOU WATCHED YOUR SHOWS AND MOVIES, YOU'VE PLAYED TAG NOW ITS TIME FOR BED Spencer says.
Courtney pouts and gives us her best puppy dog eyes while begging to stay up.
Just as I'm about to give in at how cute she is Spencer cuts in.
-NOPE, YOUR MOMMIES TOLD ME ABOUT THE POUT AND IT DOESN'T WORK ON ME she states leading Courtney up to bed.
-AWWW Courtney whines. CAN YOU READ TO ME AUNTIE SPENCER? she asks.
Spencer tells her yes and goes upstairs.
Minutes later Spencer comes back down.
I can't help but to laugh at how exhausted she looks.
She pouts and I extend my arms as she crawls onto the couch with me.
Spencer and I continue watching movies until they go off.
During the movies I've had this one thing on my mind so I decide to ask and break the silence.
-SPENCER DO YOU WANT KIDS SOME DAY? I ask out of the blue.
Spencer turns her head to look at me and I automatically regret asking.
-NOT SAYING WITH ME I'M JUST A LITTLE CURIOUS I say a little too quickly.
-I DO WANT KIDS BUT NOT YET Spencer says.
I nod my head telling her that I understand and the room gets quiet again.
-ARIA I DO WANT KIDS AND I KNOW THAT I'LL HAVE THEM WITH YOU she states.
-WHAT MAKES YOU SO SURE? I ask.
Spencer sits up and takes my hands in hers.
-BECAUSE YOU'RE MY SOULMATE she says smiling at me.
I return the smile and place a kiss on her lips.
God I love this girl. I think to myself.
Alison's POV
As I walk out of the library and head to the parking lot I don't see my car.
Which is really weird because I parked it right next to the building.
After scanning the lot and getting nothing I pick up my phone to dial 911.
Right before I could hit call I see my car pull up in front of me.
The car door opens and out walks my wife.
-YOU NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK I say punching her arm. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? I ask.
-I CAME TO PICK UP MY LOVELY BABIES MAMA Emily quips through laughter.
-PLEASE NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN I say balling up my face.
Emily laughs and kisses me before opening my door.
I get in the car and wait for her to get in as well.
Now in the car she pulls off in a different direction from our house.
-WHERE ARE WE GOING? I ask her but she smirks and turns up the radio tuning me out.
I gasp and playfully roll my eyes at her.
As we drive we start to sing Bad Liar by Selena Gomez really loudly.
I soon start to realize where we are as I sing the lyrics to the catchy song.
Emily turns the corner and parks the car getting out to open my door.
-M'LADY Emily says in an English accent.
I laugh and take her hand stepping out of the car to see that we've arrived at Rosewood High.
Emily then hands me a rose and grabs a bag leading me through the halls.
We soon reach the pool area and we're met by a beautiful candlelit table for two.
Emily sits me down and we begin to eat our food.
-ALI I WANNA APOLOGIZE FOR BEING KIND OF AN ASS THESE LAST COUPLE OF MONTHS Emily starts. WITH EVERYTHING GOING ON WITH MY DAD I DIDN'T KNO...
-I FORGIVE YOU I say cutting her off. IN FACT I BEEN FORGAVE YOU EMILY, I UNDERSTAND I say taking her hand in mine.
We eat and talk for a while before Emily grabs my hand standing me up.
-WHAT ARE WE DOING? I ask getting more confused by the second.
My mouth slightly drops as Emily gets naked and jumps in the water.
She swipes her wet hair from her face and looks at me while biting her lip.
I undress and jump in after her.
-GOSH YOU'RE SO GORGEOUS Emily mumbles swimming closer to me.
As she was about to say something else I cut her off connecting our lips together.
-I LOVE YOU I say into the kiss.
Emily smiles and pushes me up against the wall wrapping my legs around her waist.
She slips her hand down between my thighs and starts working her fingers.
-I LOVE YOU MORE Emily states putting me down after teasing my clit a little.
Out of nowhere Emily takes a deep breath and slides down my body underneath the water.
Now looking down to see what she's doing she starts to eat me out, swiping her tongue in every single direction.
I let out a few moans as she licks and sucks down below while toying with my erect nipples between her fingers.
Emily comes up as I reach my orgasm and kisses my lips.
-SHIT YOU'RE AMAZING I breathlessly say.
She smiles and kisses me once more before we get out of the pool getting dressed.
Just as we're halfway dressed, Gill the scary Janitor from when we were in high school comes in.
-HEY! GET OUT OF HERE YOU SEX FREAKS! I HAVE TO CLEAN THAT WATER he yells running towards us.
Emily laughs and grabs my hand, picking up our thugs and running out.
As we run down the halls Gill chases us until we hop in our car pulling off.
We laugh as we drive half naked.
We pull over and continue to get dressed then head over to Spencer's to get the kids.
I'm in love and I'm finally happy.
All thanks to Emily Catherine Fields.

Okay guys I'm sorry I took so long to update lol and by so long I mean 2 days but I hope you like this chapter.
Next Chapter a Liar gets Married 😏💍
Enjoy 😊
P.S I'm so missing PLL, I don't know what to do with my life.