MEETINGS & MISHAPS

3 WEEKS LATER
ALISON'S POV
My eyes slightly begin to open when I feel a tickling feeling on my stomach.
To my surprise when I open my eyes I see Emily watching me sleep while Courtney's tiny hands are placed on the bottom of my stomach while blowing on it.
"PPPPPFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT!" Courtney blows once again leaving slobber all over my belly before I position myself to sit up against the headboard.
-TEHEEHEHE MAMA SWEEPY Courtney says through laughter as she crawls up to my face giving me sloppy kisses.
-AWW MAMA'S SWEET GIRL! I say before kissing her and laying her down to tickle her tummy.
As I tickle Courtney causing her to laugh uncontrollably I look up and see Emily sitting at the end of the bed quiet while staring at Courtney and I play.
-WHAT'S WRONG? I question in a serious tone.
She only shakes her head in response.
-DOES MY BIG BABY WANNA PLAY? I say giving her a pouted lip and opening my arms for her to come to me.
Emily then crawls onto the bed next to me and Courtney and lays her head on my chest, draping her arm over my stomach.
-EM I whisper so she can look me in the eyes. WHAT'S WRONG BABE?
-I'M SO SORRY she whispers back as she traces her fingers across my side.
I look down at her while playing with her hair and she does the same only looking up at me with tears in her eyes.
-EMILY BABY IT'S OKAY, IT'S IN THE PAST AND YOU'RE MY FUTURE I state before leaning down giving her a quick peck to her lips.
As me and Emily watch Courtney eating her sliced apples Emily gave her before I woke up the doorbell rings.
-DID CECE LEAVE HER KEYS? I question looking at my girlfriend.
-UMM I DUNNO... Emily says getting up to walk out of the room to answer the door.
I pick Courtney up and follow behind her.
When we get into the living room Emily opens the door and in walks Jeff.

EMILY'S POV
When I open the door I see Alison's ex standing there until he walks in.
What an asshole! I never said come in Jeff and neither did Alison.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? Alison questions. I TOLD YOU TO COME BY LATER she says in a low annoyed tone.
-I COULDN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU he says as he tries to kiss her but she pulls away.
She hasn't even broken up with him? What the hell?
-UH EMILY THIS IS JEFF Alison says putting Courtney down on the couch.
Is she not going to introduce me? Wow!
Jeff gives me a smile and extends his hand for me to shake it.
-JEFF THIS IS EMILY... MY GIRLFRIEND she says as I shake his hand while now blushing.
Maybe I spoke too soon.
-WHAT'S THIS? YOU'RE GAY NOW? Jeff asks throwing us a confused look as Alison holds my hand. I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND! He yells.
-FIRST OF ALL LOWER YOUR VOICE, AND SECOND YOU WERE NEVER MY BOYFRIEND Alison exclaims making me cheese extra hard.
-SO WHY'D YOU CALL ME HERE? he asks looking more angrier than before.
-I NEED TO TALK TO YOU Alison says with a calmer voice.
I let go of Alison's hand and pick up Courtney carrying her into the back leaving them to talk until I hear Jeff's ignorant comment.
-ABOUT WHAT? YOU BUMPING PUSSIES WITH THIS BITCH? Jeff shouts causing Alison to flinch a little.
-HEY! I shout. WHAT WE DO IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, SO YOU CAN CALM YOUR ASS DOWN OR GET THE HELL OUT! I yell back at him.
-IT'S FINE EM, I'LL HANDLE IT BABE Alison says standing on her tiptoes to kiss me.
Jeff scoffs after seeing Alison kiss me causing me to chuckle and walk away.
As I walk into Alison's room Courtney is already asleep cuddling with Mr Bear.
Wow this kid sure does sleep a lot. I think to myself.
I tuck Courtney in and turn the Tv off so I can hear the conversation since I don't trust Jeff after seeing Alison flinch at the sound of his voice.
-I'M PREGNANT Alison says causing Jeff to shout with excitement.
-WHAT? SERIOUSLY? THIS IS GREAT! He yells in a happy tone.
-YEAH I UH.. I FOUND OUT BEFORE BUT IT WAS CONFIRMED 3 WEEKS AGO Alison states.
Though I never really thought about it before and the doctor never said it, this conversation has me thinking how far along is Alison for her to be able to find out the sex already.
-YOU WENT ALONE BABY? He questions.
Ugh! Asshole she is not your baby! She's mine, all mine!
-UM NO EMILY WENT WITH ME Alison mumbles.
Why is she mumbling? Speak up damn it!
-I WON'T SIT HERE AND WATCH YOU PLAY HOUSE WITH SOME DYKE WITH MY CHILD he yells. IF THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE GONNA DO THAN I WONT BE AROUND Jeff exclaims.
Is he really gonna leave his children fatherless because of Alison being with someone else? I won't ever leave their sides, I'll always be there for them, especially when he isn't.
-WOW JEFF! Alison scoffs. I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT FROM YOU BUT IF YOU WANT TO GO THAN YOU SHOULD DO IT NOW BECAUSE I'M NOT LEAVING EMILY, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR YOU! she adds now yelling.
After that I hear the door slam causing me to jump a little.
When I walk into the living room Alison is sitting in front of the door crying, rubbing her stomach.
-ALI! I yell running over to her. WHAT'S WRONG BABY? I question while checking her stomach.
-H..HE SHOULDN'T GE..GET TO.. TO WALK OUT ON HI..HIS BABIES WHILE I'M TAKING CARE OF THEM ALONE! Alison sobs out with tears flowing down her cheeks.
-I KNOW ALI BUT YOU'RE NOT ALONE, YOU'LL NEVER BE ALONE AS LONG AS I'M HERE OKAY? I state lifting her head up to face me. YOU'RE NOT ALONE I add.
Alison crawls into my arms hugging me tight as she bawls her eyes out on my shoulder.
After letting her release her stress I stand her up walking her back into the room while trying my best to make her laugh.
-HE'S CRAZY! HOW COULD SOMEONE WANT TO LEAVE YOU? I MEAN JUST LOOK AT YOUR ASS! I exclaim while grabbing her butt causing her to giggle.
-THERE IT IS! I say making Alison shoot me a confused look.
-WHAT? Alison questions furrowing her eyebrows.
-THAT SMILE I LOVE I whisper.
Alison's cheeks turn a bright shade of pink and she kisses me.
-I LOVE YOU she mumbles against my lips.
-I LOVE YOU TOO I smile against hers and begin to kiss her furiously.