GOOD & BAD NEWS

2 Hours Later (1:30am)
Alison's POV
-EM WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME NOW? I giggle still staring at the diamond on my finger.
-HOME Emily says speeding down the highway.
Why is she taking the highway to get to my house? It's literally around the corner from where she proposed.
-OH MY GOSH! I squeal. EM WE'RE ENGAGED I say bringing her face in to kiss me while she's driving.
-I KNOW ALI she says laughing, still speeding.
-BABE, SLOW DOWN I mutter. ARE YOU TRYING TO KIL...
-WE'RE HERE Emily says cutting me off.
-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I question lifting my head up to look out the window.
-WE'RE HOME she whispers placing her hand on my thigh.
I turn to the window again and stare at the house.
That's what she meant by "I'm taking you home".
Emily gets out of the car and walks around to my door.
-COME ON Emily says quietly holding her hand out for me to take it.
I stare at her in return while extending my hand.
As we get to the door Emily turns and kisses me.
To my surprise when we walk in everything is exactly the same since the night I left. Broken and Shattered.

(Ignore Bea Miller's legs 😂)I guess Em sensed that I was a little uneasy because she pulls me into a hug while holding my hand

I guess Em sensed that I was a little uneasy because she pulls me into a hug while holding my hand.
-WELCOME HOME BABY she says raking through her hair with her free hand.
I look around and begin to think of the night I left.
~Flashback~
-ALI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Hanna yells as her and the girls run into the living room after hearing glasses shatter.
*SCRASH*
Another glass breaks as I throw a picture of Emily and I at the wall.
-I HATE HER! I FUCKING HATE HER! I shout still breaking things. OUCH! I scream as I look down to see a chunk of glass stuck in my hand.
-ARIA GO GET THE FIRST AID KIT! Spencer demands while kneeling down to help me.
I try to talk but all that comes from my mouth is loud sobs followed by saliva draining down my chin onto Spencer's shoulder.
-EWW ALI YOU'RE LIKE SPITTING EVERYWHERE Hanna says giving me a look of disgust.
-I HATE HER SPENCER I mumble into her chest.
~End Of Flashback~
-I'M SO SORRY I say turning back to face my fiancé.
My Fiancé, I like the sound of that.
-DON'T BE Emily says. IT WAS ALL MY FAULT. I NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO CLEAN IT UP, I WAS SUPPOSED TO BUT I COULDN'T BE HERE WITHOUT YOU AND COURTNEY SO...
I cut Emily off with a kiss.
Emily's POV
-DON'T BE I say. IT WAS ALL MY FAULT. I NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO CLEAN IT UP, I WAS SUPPOSED TO BUT I COULDN'T BE HERE WITHOUT YOU AND COURTNEY SO...
Just as I was talking Alison cuts me off smashing her lips into mine.
I should've seen that one coming though, she kept staring at my lips while I was talking.
The kiss quickly escalated to us in the bedroom ripping off each other's clothes.
As Alison's naked body lays underneath  me I keep thinking about the proposal.
She's all mine, Nobody else's. I can't believe I'm getting married to this beautiful woman.
I must have been in my thoughts for too long because just as I was thinking Alison flipped me over so she was on top.
-YOU DON'T KNOW. HOW MUCH I.LOVE YOU Alison whispers into my ear in between kisses.
That whisper alone sent me over the edge.
I pull her face into mine now kissing her.
With my tongue gliding across her bottom lip asking for permission Alison opens her mouth giving me full dominance.
After 3 long hours of making love we crash down on the bed next to each other panting for air.
I quickly glance at the window and notice that it's early morning.
-OH MY GOSH, WE LEFT COURTNEY WITH THE GIRLS ALL NIGHT! Alison exclaims hopping up.
-ALI WE JUST GOT ENGAGED THEY WONT MIND KEEPING HER FOR ANOTHER HOUR OR TWO I say after standing up placing kisses on her neck.
I feel Alison's body tense up as I touch her.
Glad to know I still have that effect on her.
-YOU'RE RIGHT she says throwing her head back into my neck. I'M HUNGRY Alison adds.
-OKAY I say pulling away and turning her around. WHAT ARE YOU HUNGRY FOR? I ask.
A grin suddenly creeps onto her face as I look at her with confusion.
-YOU Alison says kissing me pushing us back down onto the bed.
Round two! I think to myself.
Hanna's POV
As me and Courtney sit downstairs watching Pretty Little Liars I hear Spencer and Aria come down the stairs.
-HANNA! SHE CAN'T WATCH THAT Aria says taking the remote control from my hands.
-WHY NOT IT'S NOTHING SERIOUS IN IT I say shrugging my shoulders.
-ARE YOU SERIOUS? THERE'S KISSING AND OTHER STUFF Spencer says pointing to the Blonde and Brunette girls making out on the screen.
-WHAT? I question. IT'S NOT LIKE HER PARENTS DON'T DO IT, THEY'RE PROBABLY DOING IT NOW THAT'S WHY WE'RE STILL WATCHING HER I add.
-SHE'S RIGHT Aria says looking at Spencer.
-WAIT COULD YOU REPEAT THAT PLEASE? I ask placing my hand behind my ear.
-I SAID YOU'RE RIGHT HANNA Aria mumbles.
I smile at Spencer who is now walking into the kitchen.
As we get up to follow Spencer into the kitchen for breakfast I get an alert on my phone.
Who the hell is texting me? Spencer and Aria are with me and Emily and Alison are too busy fucking.
I take my phone out of my bra and look at the screen.
-HANNA YOU SHOULDN'T PUT YOUR PHONE THERE Spencer says now feeding Courtney.
-IT'S MY TIT POCKET I say flagging her off with my hand still staring at my phone.
Stiles: Come outside
I honestly didn't think he would answer my text. Now he's outside my house.
-HEY STILES IS HERE, I'M GONNA STEP OUTSIDE FOR A WHILE I tell the others as they nod their heads.
I open the door and see Stiles standing there.
-NICE PAJAMAS he says laughing at my red plaid bear cheeks onesie.
-THANKS I say. ARE YOU STILL MAD AT ME? I question him with sad eyes.
-I WAS NEVER MAD HANNA Stiles says pulling me in for a hug.
-SEEMED LIKE IT I mutter into the crook of his neck.
-I WAS JEALOUS I DIDN'T MEAN ANY OF IT EXCEPT FOR THE PART ABOUT ME LOVING YOU he says. AND SCOTT AND I ARE FINE, HE'S LIKE MY BROTHER WE ALWAYS FIGHT Stiles adds in.
-YOU PROMISE YOU'RE NOT MAD AT ME I say while pouting and pulling away.
Stiles chuckles then pulls me in for another hug.
-I PROMISE he says looking down at me while we hug.
I look up into his light brown orbs and kiss him.
After 1 minute of steamy passionate kissing I quickly push myself away.
-I'M SORRY is all I say as he tries to hide his smile.
-NO I'M SORRY I SHOULD GO Stiles says pointing to his beat up Toyota.
-YEAH SEE YA I say waving.
When he pulls off I gently touch my lips and smile until I turn around to see Aria and Spencer peeking out of the door.
They quickly run away when our eyes meet.
Assholes. I think to myself.
I pull out my phone and go to Scott's contact.
I might feel bad after this but I really like Stiles.
I open up the texting app and type in the words I'd never thought I'd say through text.
To: Scott- it's over between us. I'm sorry things didn't work out.
I push send as I smile and walk into the house.
-OH MY GOD YOU KISSED HIM! Spencer and Aria yell.
-SHUT UP! I say now blushing.
-HANNA HAS A BOYFRIEND Aria teases.
-NO! HANNA HAS A NEW BOYFRIEND Spencer says laughing.
I shake my head and smile as I sit down to eat breakfast.
-HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND I exclaim while laughing.
My thoughts go back to the kiss on the porch and I smile.
Yet. I think to myself.

Ok sorry if this chapter sucked 😞 but things are about to get a little crazy 😜
-D