LOST & FOUND

6 DAYS LATER
Emily's POV
-EMILY COME ON NORDSTROM IS HAVING A SALE! Hanna yells from outside of the store.
Hanna and I are currently at the mall with the kids to buy them new clothes but Hanna keeps getting distracted by all of the sales.
-UGH FINE I groan out. BUT WE'RE ONLY STAYING FOR A LITTLE WHILE, WE NEED TO GET THEIR CLOTHES FOR THE FAMILY PHOTO SHOOT OR ALI AND CECE WILL MURDER ME I say.
-YAYY Hanna smiles pulling my arm.
-BENTLEY AND COURTNEY GET IN FRONT OF US PLEASE I say making sure I can see them.
In the store Hanna tries on everything and literally almost got into a fight with an older woman for a pair of shoes.
-MOMMY I HAVE TO USE THE BATHROOM Courtney whines out as she crosses her legs.
-HANNA WE'LL BE BACK COURT HAS TO GO I say pointing to the bathroom.
As me, the twins and Bentley wait in the ladies room for Courtney to finish Bentley sees a fire truck that he wants and takes off in that direction.
-BENTLEY GET BACK HERE! I yell chasing after him.
No Ones POV
-MOMMY? Courtney calls out exiting the stall.
She looks around the bathroom but doesn't see her family so she washes her hands and walks out of the store.
She then walks out into the crowded mall and begins to get scared.
-MOMMY? Courtney asks tugging on a woman's arm that looks similar to Emily.
-MOMMY!! Courtney yells starting to whimper.
Courtney holds on to her stuffed doll and stands there as everyone passes her.
-HEY SWEETIE WHAT'S WRONG? a sales associate from one of the stores ask her.
She bends down to Courtney's height and sees her frightened face.

-ARE YOU LOST? the woman questions making Courtney nod her head.
-ALRIGHT DO YOU KNOW YOUR MOM'S NAME? the woman also questions.
-EMILY FIELDS, SHE HAS DARK BROWN HAIR AND TANNED SKIN AND SHE'S PRETTY TALL, I HAVE TO STAND ON THE COUCH TO GET ON HER BACK Courtney says. I CAME WITH MY MOMMY AND MY AUNTIE HANNA AND MY COUSIN BENTLEY AND MY LITTLE BROTHER AND SISTER she adds.
-ALRIGHT the woman exclaims. YOU'RE SUPER SMART, LETS SEE IF WE CAN FIND YOUR MOMMY she says taking Courtney's hand.
As they begin to walk over to the loud speakers to call out for Emily they are stopped.
-NO NEED, I KNOW HER MOTHER I CAN TAKE HER Brian says walking over to them. CAN YOU COME WITH ME COURTNEY? he asks holding his hand out.
Courtney shakes her head no and Brian reassures her that he will take her to Emily.
Hanna's POV
-HOW THE HELL ARE YOU SO FAST KID? I question Bentley as I lift him up holding him so he won't run again.
-ALRIGHT WE GOT EVERYBO.. WHERE'S COURTNEY? Emily frantically asks turning to see if she's close by.
When she doesn't see her daughter she starts to panic.
-COURTNEY? Emily yells through the mall.
-COURTNEY GET YOUR TUSH BACK OVER HERE I call out to my niece.
-THE BATHROOM! Emily yells running off leaving Bentley and the twins with me.
I put Bentley in the stroller as well and run after my best friend.
When we check the bathroom we get nothing.
-FUCK! Emily shouts raking her hands through her hair.
-EMILY CALM DOWN WE'LL FIND HER I say to her caressing her back.
-CALM DOWN? she yells. HANNA I CANT FIND MY DAUGHTER DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN she shouts again with tears beaming in her eyes.
I don't say anything knowing that she isn't in her right state of mind right now.
I would freak out too if I lost my child.
I don't have to worry about that, I can't have kids.
Caleb and I were trying to get pregnant but we found out that I am in fact infertile.
We still haven't told the girls yet.
I snap out of my thoughts and go back to helping find Courtney.
We quickly run to the other end of the mall and when we turn the corner we see one of Emily's and Alison's co workers talking to Courtney.
NO NEED, I KNOW HER MOTHER I CAN TAKE HER Brian says to the woman Courtney is standing with. CAN YOU COME WITH ME COURTNEY? he asks holding his hand out.
-DON'T TOUCH HER Emily says running over to Courtney.
-MOMMY! Courtney yells running into Emily's arms. I WAS SCARED THAT YOU LEFT ME MOMMY.
-I'D NEVER LEAVE YOU Emily sobs hugging her tightly. ARE YOU OK? She madly questions wiping her tears and searching Courtney's face and body for anything.
Courtney nods her head yes and wraps her arms and legs around her mothers body as Emily picks her up.
-I'M SO SORRY she says kissing Courtney's head which is laid on her shoulder. THANK YOU SO MUCH Emily adds thanking the kind woman.
-DO I GET A THANK YOU TOO? the guy asks.
-I'M SORRY WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? I ask him getting annoyed by his presence.
He folds his arms and glares at Emily as if he hates her.
-I'M THE MAN THAT JUST FOUND COURTNEY AFTER HER MOM LOST HER He says using air quotes around the word "mom".
I put the break on the stroller and leave it next to Emily as I walk over to this pig.
-I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU THINK YOU ACCOMPLISHED BUT YOU DID NOTHING I say. COURTNEY WAS FOUND BY AN EMPLOYEE SO IF YOU THINK YOU'RE GONNA TAKE THIS BACK TO ALISON AND THAT'LL HELP YOU GET IN HER PANTIES THAN THINK AGAIN BITCH! SHE'S MARRIED... HAPPILY MARRIED NOW WALK AWAY I quietly yell in his face trying not to cause a scene.
He does this really creepy smile before turning away, walking out of the mall.
We take the kids out to the car after eating and prepare to face Alison.
_________________________
Alison's POV
As I was helping Allison pick out cribs for their soon to be baby boy I got a call from Brian.
He informed me that he bumped into Courtney at the mall.
Apparently Emily and Hanna lost her and he found her.
After hearing the news I freaked out and went back home.
I'm currently sitting on the couch watching the new season of Pretty Little Liars when I hear the door open and close.
-HEY BABY Emily excitedly quips kissing me on my cheek. I CANT WAIT TO SHOW YOU ALL OF THE CUTE THINGS I PICKED OUT FOR THE KIDS she adds.
I can't believe she's not gonna tell me.
Emily puts all three sleeping kids down on the other couch as she sits next to me.
They took Bentley back home to CeCe and Jake.
She then lifts her legs up, putting them on top of mine and pressing play on the tv show.
I slowly turn my head in her direction now scowling at her.
She does a double look at me and pushes pause again.
-WHAT? she asks.
-YOU LOST COURTNEY I say making her sigh and look down as if she's ashamed.
-BRIAN TOLD YOU? she curiously asks me already knowing the answer.
-YUP I quip raising an eyebrow. SO YOU WEREN'T GONNA TELL ME WERE YOU? I ask.
Emily opens her mouth as if she's going to say something but stops.

I hate Brian 😡
Btw sorry for the late update... I just got home from work, I'll update "straight as a circle" later today.
What do you think about this chapter?
Enjoy 😊
-D