LIGHTS OUT

1 MONTH LATER
Alison's POV
-HERE I MADE YOU LUNCH Emily says handing me a sun dried tomato pasta salad.
I examine the salad before looking up at her again.
-THANKS BUT YOU DIDN'T MAKE THIS, IT'S FROM ELIZA'S I say now laughing while taking a mouth full of the salad.
Emily turns to face me again giving me a coy look.
-OKAY MAYBE I DIDN'T BUT I GOT PESTO IN IT SINCE YOU LOVE IT SO MUCH she says walking towards me with a fork.
She sits down next to me on the sofa and begins to take forks of the pasta salad.
-WHAT TIME ARE YOU PICKING COURTNEY UP? Emily questions still sharing the salad with me. WHAT? she asks after noticing me give her a look.
-GET YOUR OWN I say trying to move away from her and her fork.
After realizing that she won't stop I let her continue to eat my food.
-SHE'S SPENDING THE WEEKEND IN ROSEWOOD I state. MY MOM SAID SHE WANTED TO SEE HER GRANDDAUGHTER I add.
-I MISS HER ALREADY Emily sighs after finishing off the food.
I laugh and get up to throw out our trash.
As I walk into the kitchen I remember that I have to unpack some boxes my mother sent over.
-HEY COULD YOU HELP ME UNPACK THESE BOXES I ask Emily who is now watching Zenon.
Emily flags me with her hand still staring at the Disney Movie.
I walk over to the tv and turn it off.
-HEY! Emily shouts looking confused.
-YOU'RE WORSE THAN COURTNEY, I ASKED YOU SOMETHING I say now standing in front of her.
-UGHH! Emily groans standing up from the couch to walk over to the boxes.
In the middle of unpacking things the lights go out as an alert pops up on both of our phones.
Danby Residents and Students, We are experiencing a power outage. We are working to get everything back together. Power should be restored within 3 hours.
Great now we're stuck in the dark.
After lighting about 20 candles there is enough light for us to finish going through the boxes.
-WHAT'S THIS? Emily questions holding up a black and white jacket I wore as a kid.
-OH WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE SAVED THIS I say in awe. THIS USED TO BE MY FAVORITE JACKET AS A KID UNTIL I RIPPED IT I state looking at the tear on the side.
Emily looks at the rip on the jacket and furrows her eyebrows.
-WHAT HAPPENED HERE? she asks.
My eyes gaze up to the ceiling as I think about the memory.
-OH UM I WAS AT THE PLAYGROUND ONE DAY WITH MY DAD AND I WAS PLAYING ON THE JUNGLE GYM AND FELL OFF I state. I WAS SO DEVASTATED ONCE I SAW THE RIP I SAT THERE AND CRIED FOR AN HOUR UNTIL THIS SWEET LITTLE GIRL HELPED ME I say now laughing.
As I tell the story Emily's face goes from happy to confused.
Emily's POV
As Alison stands in front of me telling the story about her ripped jacket everything comes back to me.

 Emily's POV As Alison stands in front of me telling the story about her ripped jacket everything comes back to me

(I know that's supposed to be Hanna on the show but just go along with it. Yes that's Spencer in the back lol)
-WRIGHT'S PLAYGROUND I mutter as Alison still rants on about the jacket.
-WHAT? Alison questions now looking confused.
-YOU WERE THE LITTLE GIRL AT WRIGHT'S PLAYGROUND THAT FELL BACKWARDS OFF OF THE JUNGLE GYM I state in one breath.
Alison looks at me and chuckles.
-I JUST TOLD YOU THAT EM she says through laughter.
-NO, ALI I WAS THE GIRL THAT HELPED YOU I say in a unbelievable tone. YOU WERE CRYING SO I ASKED YOU WERE YOU ALRIGHT, BUT ONCE YOU KEPT CRYING I HUGGED YOU AND HELPED YOU UP. THEN I TRICKED MY MOM INTO BUYING ME ANOTHER ICE CREAM CONE AND GAVE IT TO YOU SO YOU COULD FEEL BETTER I state looking at the jacket.
I look back at Alison and she looks more confused than she did before.
-HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT EMILY? Alison questions in a low voice.
-I KNOW IT BECAUSE IT WAS ME ALI I JUST TOLD YOU THAT I say now smiling. WOW WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT THAT WE WOULD END UP ENGAGED I state in awe.
Alison's questionable face slowly drops as she looks at me.
-WE'RE NOT ENGAGED EMILY YOU ENDED THINGS she snaps turning back around to look through the boxes.
After hearing the anger in her voice I slowly walk over to her to console her.
Alison jumps a little and backs up when I go to reach for her hand.
-DON'T TOUCH ME! Alison yells still backing away from me.
I sigh and walk closer to her again.
-ALI I DIDN'T END THINGS FOR NO REA...
-SO WHY EMILY? WHAT HAPPENED THAT MADE YOU THINK WE NEEDED A "BREAK"! Alison yells using air quotations as she says the word break.
I close my eyes to take in her tone for a few seconds.
-ALI I'M STILL GONNA MARRY YOU I JUST THOUGHT WE NEEDED...
-THOUGHT WE NEEDED WHAT?Alison snaps cutting me off again.
-STOP CUTTING ME OFF! I yell at her. THIS! THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I DID IT ALISON! I'M TIRED OF FIGHTING, IF WE GET MARRIED FIGHTING LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME IT WON'T LAST AND I WANT US TO LAST! I NEED US TO LAST I shout holding my hands on the side of my head.
Both me and Alison's eyes are filled with tears, only hers are filled with angry tears.
-WHATEVER EMILY Alison scoffs and walks away to the bedroom.
Alison gets to the room and tries to slam the door but my hand pushes the door open.
-ARE YOU GONNA SIT HERE IN THE DARK? I question the stubborn blonde.
Alison lies back on the bed as if I'm not even in the room.
I sigh and lay down next to her.
-C'MON ALI, I'M SORRY CAN YOU COME OUT THE ROOM? I SAW A TWISTER GAME IN ONE OF THE BOXES I state. WE CAN PLAY UNTIL THE POWER IS RESTORED.
Our eyes meet, staying locked on one another for a few seconds until Alison stands up from the bed walking back into the living room.
-LETS GO FIELDS Alison says exiting the room.
I hop off the bed following behind her.
Alison's POV
-RIGHT HAND RED Emily says spinning the twister once more. LEFT FOOT BLUE she adds putting her foot on the blue spot while my hand is on red.
-LEFT FOOT GREEN she says to me as I lift my leg over hers.
Emily then spins again putting her right hand on yellow.
After a few more spins Emily and I are pretty much tangled into each other.
-EMILY YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME FALL! I scream while laughing. MOVE YOUR FOOT I add.
-HOLD ON I HAVE TO SPIN Emily says reaching for the spinner. OKAY RIGHT FOOT RE...
Emily then falls on top of me while trying to stretch her leg over to red.
I quietly groan as her body hits mine.
-OH GOSH I CAN'T BREATHE I say laughing uncontrollably.
-I AM NOT THAT HEAVY Emily laughs as she smacks my arm.
Seconds pass and we are still lying on the mat laughing with our breasts smashed together.
Emily's laughs come to a sudden stop as she stares into my eyes.
I stare back into hers as she places a strand of hair that was draped across my face, behind my ear.
The second I notice her face leaning in towards mine for a kiss I pull myself from underneath her.
-S..SORRY Emily stutters standing up to walk into the kitchen.
I sit up and fix my hair before standing up completely.
I look up at Emily and realize that she's crying.
-EM I whisper walking up behind her.
Emily turns to walk away when she sees me behind her, but I quickly grab her hand and smash my lips into hers.
-ALI WE CAN'T she mutters into the kiss.
I pull out of the kiss to wipe away her tears.
-I LOVE YOU TOO I say referring to the text that Emily sent me last month.
The text that I look at everyday.
Emily's breathing quickly increases as she connects our lips again, pushing me back into the fridge.
I suddenly moan into the kiss as Emily bites my bottom asking for entrance.
When I don't open my mouth to let her in she roughly props me up by my ass and sits me on the counter while attacking my neck.
-FUCK I seductively groan as Emily marks my neck with her mouth.
I quickly get aroused and I can't help but take my hand and go under her shirt and bra.
I squeeze her left breast and run my thumb over her erect nipples.
Emily then slides her jeans off and kicks them to the floor revealing her white laced underwear.
-WAIT WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? I question as I eye her from head to toe.
-JUST SHUT UP AND KISS ME Emily says kissing me again.
In between kisses I keep staring down at Emily's panties wanting to take them off so badly.
Emily looks at me catching my eyes.
-YOU CAN TAKE THEM OFF IF YOU WANT, OR NOT ITS UP TO YOU she teases while removing my shirt and bra.
I soon get shivers down my spine as the cold air brushes my nipple until I feel Emily's warm mouth on them.
I follow her directions in removing her panties along with her shirt and bra as she does the same to me.
We both stare at each other's naked bodies taking in all of our features.
-I LOVE YOU SO MUCH Emily says before spreading my legs on the counter top.
I grab her by the neck placing soft kisses on her mouth to her neck down to her chest.
As I take her left nipple in my mouth sucking on it ever so gently, I feel her hand slide down to meet my soaking wet core.
-GOSH ALI YOU'RE SO WET Emily moans in my ear while sliding her fingers up and down my throbbing clit.
-DON'T STOP I say throwing my head back in pleasure.
-I WASN'T PLANNING ON IT Emily states dropping down to her knees, now in front of my vagina.
Emily's POV
I kneel down spreading her legs wide so I'm in front of her vagina.
I slowly kiss up her thighs finally coming face to face with her pussy.
The smell is sweet yet so distinct.
I widen my tongue and give her a long hard lick then start to flick at her clit.
I twist and turn my tongue, sucking her clit as she starts to moan louder.
-I NEED TO FEEL YOU EMMY, PLEASE Alison loudly moans.
After teasing her a little more Alison takes my hair in her hand and pulls on it a little.
I then stick my tongue in her pussy and move it in and out.
I feel her walls tightening up around my tongue so I know she's close.
Right before Alison releases I remove my tongue replacing it with my fingers.
I quickly thrust two fingers into her causing her to tug on my hair harder.
-EM! EM! I'M CLOSE! She screams.
Just as I feel her reach her peak I pump my fingers into her faster and harder making her scream.
When she comes again I slowly help her ride it out as I place loving kisses on her lips.
-YOUR TURN Alison says with the biggest grin on her face.
She then jumps down from the counter and leads me into the shower.
As we both enter the shower Alison shoves me back onto the wall letting the cold tiles hit my back.
Alison then turns on the hot water and bends down in front of me.
She then spreads my legs and puts one of my legs on her shoulder, leaving my pussy wide and exposed.
Then she puts her hand on her dripping core taking some of her juices and rubbing it on my clit.
Her touch immediately sends shivers throughout my whole body.
Alison then buries her face in between my legs, giving me a couple of sweet licks before pulling me down onto the shower floor
-AHH MMMM! I moan as she starts to slowly ride me, rubbing our sticky wet cores together. I LOVE THIS I add grabbing hold to her breasts, squeezing them tightly.
-I KNOW YOU DO NOW CUM FOR ME BABY Alison whispers in my ear before licking it.
At first we slowly rubbed our cores together, but Alison starts to bump them together, not hard but with just the right force to send me over the edge.
My legs start to shake as I feel myself release, squirting all over Alison's vagina.
She then bends down giving me one hard lick before helping me up to get cleaned up.
We wash each other's bodies while talking about our next plan.
-SO? Alison asks getting out of the shower drying herself off.
-SO I CAN SLEEP BACK IN THE BED NOW I joke as I lean down to peck her lips.
She smiles and nudges me a bit.
-I LOVE YOUR SMILE, IT REMINDS ME THAT YOU'RE ALL MINE I say caressing her cheek.
-SO DOES THIS MEAN WE'RE BACK? Alison questions looking into my brown eyes.
-WE NEVER LEFT I state before kissing her and laying her down cuddling her naked body.

There you guys have it. EMISON IS BACK! And Yes the Power is back on lol.
Killabish this smut is for you 😂
Enjoyyy 😜
-D