TIL' DEATH DO US PART

3 MONTHS LATER
Emily's POV
-MMM NO, STOP! Alison yells making me jump up out of my sleep.
I sit up to see Alison fighting in her sleep as if someone is on top of her.
-GET OFF OF ME! STOP! Alison shouts.
-ALI I say grabbing her arms but she whacks me across my face. ALISON LOOK ITS ME.. ITS EM BABY WAKE UP I say grabbing her arms to stop her from hitting me.
Alison opens her eyes when I grip her arms and pull her into a hug.
-ITS ONLY ME ALI I state.
She hugs me back and starts to cry.
-SHHH, ITS OKAY I GOT YOU I whisper into her hair.
Alison looks up into my eyes with crystal tears in hers and notices that my mouth is bleeding.
-EM WHAT HAPPENED?  Alison questions as she wipes the blood off the corner of my lip.
I suck my bottom lip into my mouth to suck off any excess blood.
-ITS NOTHING YOU JUST TURNED INTO MIKE TYSON FOR A SECOND BUT IM FINE I joke before wiping her tears dry.
-BABY I'M SORRY Alison says looking into my eyes with nothing but sympathy.
I shake my head and shrug my shoulders.
-ITS FINE ALI I assure her. REALLY IT IS I add.
I look at the curtains and realize that it's still dark outside.
I glance at the clock on the wall and it's only 5:15am.
Since it's still really early and Alison and I have no classes I lay back down with Ali's head on my chest.
-MWOMMY Courtney screams running into our room.
It's thundering out so she must be scared.
-MWOMMY ME SCAWED Courtney says walking around to my side of the bed with her onesie on.
Alison lifts her head from my tiny bumped stomach so I can pick up Courtney.
I lift her up onto the bed and she lays down, cuddling my side.
Courtney touches Alison's five month baby bump before laying her head on my stomach as well.
I wrap arms around each of them and fall back asleep until we have to get up with Hanna to help with wedding planning.
Hanna's POV
The girls and I have been planning this wedding for three months now and to tell you the truth it's getting a little annoying.
Honestly I'm so overwhelmed that it's effecting my sex life.
Caleb and I had a fight last night because I wanted to have sex but he was too busy watching the game.
~Flashback~
-HANNA COULD YOU CALM DOWN I'M TRYING TO WATCH THE GAME Caleb calls out from the living room.
I sigh and roll my eyes as I walk out of the bathroom.
-I CAN'T KEEP CALM I'M HORNY! I yell back at him now standing in front of the tv. CALEB I whine.
He ignores me and tries to look around me to get a better view of the game.
I quickly cut off the Tv and stand with my arms folded.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I WAS WATCHING THAT Caleb says gesturing towards the tv.
-CALEB, I NEED YOUR HELP WITH THIS I pout now throwing my legs on each side of him.
He looks at me and grabs the remote control turning the tv back on.
-I'M WATCHING THE GAME HANNA JUST DO IT YOURSELF FOR NOW THEN I'LL BE IN THERE Caleb states lifting me off of his lap.
-IF YOU DON'T COME HELP ME I'LL DO THE SAME THING TO YOU WHEN YOU WANT SEX I say to him but he just turns up the tv. UGHHHH I groan walking into the room slamming the door.
~End Of Flashback~
-HANNA? Emily shouts throwing a pillow at my head.
-OUCH! WHY'D YOU DO THAT? I ask pitching the pillow back at her.
Alison takes the pillow from Emily's hands and throws it on the sofa.
-THAT'S ENOUGH YOU TWO Spencer says. HANNA WE CAN'T PLAN THIS WHOLE WEDDING ON OUR OWN she adds as she slides the selection of flower decorations over to me.
-WHY CAN'T WE JUST USE FAKE ONES? I ask highly annoyed.
-BECAUSE THIS IS YOUR WEDDING DAY YOU NEED TO GO ALL OUT Alison says.
I shake my head and get up from the table.
-I HAVE TO GO I state.
-WHERE ARE YOU GOING? Aria and CeCe questions at the same time.
-I'LL CALL YOU GUYS LATER I say grabbing my purse and keys.
As I walk out to my car I get a crazy idea in my head.
I'd just have to run it by Caleb first.
_________________________
As we stand at the altar in the towns courthouse I start to get nervous.
I don't think I can do this.
I put my thoughts and worries aside when I see Caleb smiling really hard at me.
My mother hands us both the rings and the pastor begins to say the vows.
-DO YOU CALEB TYLER RIVERS TAKE HANNA TO BE YOUR LAWFULLY WEDDED WIFE, TO HAVE AND TO HOLD, FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, FOR BETTER, FOR WORSE, FOR RICHER, FOR POORER, IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH, UNTIL DEATH DO YOU PART? The courthouse pastor questions.
-I DO Caleb says smiling and putting the ring on my finger.
The pastor repeats the same thing to me.
-DO YOU HANNA OLIVIA MARIN TAKE CALEB TO BE YOUR LAWFULLY WEDDED HUSBAND, TO HAVE AND TO HOLD, FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, FOR BETTER, FOR WORSE, FOR RICHER, FOR POORER, IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH, UNTIL DEATH DO YOU PART? He questions again.
I take in several deep breaths as I process everything over and over in my head.
-I CAN'T DO THIS I breathlessly state.
Caleb lets out a held breath as well before speaking up.
-GREAT WE'RE ON THE SAME PAGE Caleb says laughing at me. I DO WANNA MARRY YOU BUT NOT RIGHT NOW he states.
-WHY RUSH IT? I question. WE LOVE EACH OTHER SO LETS JUST LET IT HAPPEN NATURALLY I say.
We both smile at each other while my mom stares at us in confusion.
I place my ring on his finger and we kiss before throwing the fake bouquet of flowers and walking out.
We have our whole lives ahead of us. What's two more years?
Alison's POV
While Emily and I sit in our bed with Courtney asleep in the middle of us we begin to hear heavy panting.
-WHAT WAS THAT? I ask her.
-THAT WOULD BE ARIA AND SPENCER Emily states turning the Tv on mute.
We glance at each other and then down at a sleeping Courtney before busting out laughing.
we cover our mouths as we begin to hear the headboard hitting the wall followed by loud moans.
Emily sits on her knees and places her ear to the wall.
-OOHHH YEAH! RIGHT THERE SPENCER YEAH! Emily shouts out now turning red from laughter.
-YOU'RE MY BITCH, I'M GONNA LICK YOU GOOD ARIA I playfully say while banging on the wall.
One of them suddenly hits the wall and Emily and I fall back onto the bed cracking up in tears.
-SERIOUSLY? Spencer yells banging on the wall from the other room.
We then hear footsteps so we scurry under the covers hitting the lights.
As we pretend that we're sleeping Aria pokes her head into our door.
-YOU GUYS ARE ASSHOLES she says. I KNOW YOU'RE NOT SLEEP she adds.
Just then Emily starts to choke on her saliva from holding in her laugh for too long.
I laugh out loud and gently pat Emily's back.
Aria turns on the lights and Spencer opens the door further to look at the both of us.
I turn my head to prevent my laughs but it's just too funny.
-I WOULD NEVER SAY "YOU'RE MY BITCH, I'M GONNA LICK YOU GOOD" Spencer states mocking me from a couple of minutes ago.
Aria starts to laugh and turns to walk out of the room.
-THANKS FOR MESSING UP A GOOD NIGHT Spencer quips turning towards the door.
-WE LOVE YOU Emily coos and Spencer gives her the finger before shutting the door.
We finish our movie and the moans from the other room grow silent so Emily and I fall asleep after the hilarious night we've had.

Emison messing with Sparia 😂
Spaleb almost got married 😳 they still will but they're gonna wait a while.
Btw how cute is Em, Ali and Courtney?
-D