1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

BTW these next few chapters are all about emison, then I'll get back to everyone else.
Emily's POV
-EM WE CAN'T, WE HAVE NO ONE TO WATCH THE KIDS Alison states after I suggested we go out.
It's been exactly one year since we've been married, not everything has been perfect and we fight sometimes but what couple doesn't?
Exactly. All couples fight especially married ones.
-ALI, WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING WE CAN'T JUST SIT IN THE HOUSE ALL DAY, WE HAVEN'T BEEN OUT IN MONTHS AND NOW THAT THE TWINS ARE BORN ITS GONNA BE HARDER TO HAVE SOME SORT OF SOCIAL LIFE I state.
Alison sighs and stops eating her food for a second to look at me.
-FINE she says giving in. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO? Alison questions.
-I DON'T KNOW WE CAN MAKE RESERVATIONS FOR THAT RESTAURANT WE ATE ATE THE NIGHT BEFORE OUR WEDDING I suggest.
She nods her head yes and we get up to start to get ready.
As Alison calls CeCe, Charles and Jason to come over and watch the kids, I hear coughing coming from the other room.
I finish drying off before walking into the hall getting closer to the tiny coughs and sneezes.
I walk into the twins room to find the coughs coming from Dylan while Corey still sleeps.
Dylan then starts to cry and stir while sneezing.
I bend down into the crib to pick him up and he smiles at me showing me his gums.
-YOU TRICKED ME DIDN'T YOU? I ask the tiny baby as he giggles. YOU TRICKED MOMMY JUST SO I COULD PICK YOU UP I add.
Dylan giggles again before sneezing and gripping onto my shirt.
He's hungry again.
I sit down on the chair and prop him up to my breast in order to feed him.
-THEY SAID THAT THEY WOULD WATCH THE KIDS TONIGHT Alison states walking into the pink and blue room. GEEZ HE'S EATING AGAIN? she questions.
-YEAH HE CAN'T GET ENOUGH I say. HE'S GONNA LOVE BOOBS WHEN HE GETS OLDER I say through laughter.
-LIKE HIS MOMMY Alison says giving me her classic smirk.
I smile a little and lean in to kiss her lips making sure not to squish Dylan in between us.
We pull apart and I glide my fingers across his forehead only to feel that he's hot.
-I DON'T THINK WE SHOULD GO OUT ALI, DYLAN HAS A FEVER I say placing my hand over his warm cheek.
Alison does the same before dialing out to the pediatrician.
-SHE SAID TO GIVE HIM A FEVER REDUCER AND TO KEEP HIM HYDRATED SO IT LOOKS LIKE HE'LL BE ON YOUR BOOB ALL NIGHT she says taking him from me, walking down into the kitchen.
I Guess we have to stay in after all.
I follow them down to the kitchen and watch as my wife takes care of our son.
-THIS IS AN AWESOME WAY TO SPEND OUR ANNIVERSARY Alison sarcastically states.
-HEY LOOK WE CAN STILL HAVE A GOOD TIME I say before kissing her again.
Alison smiles into the kiss and then frowns when it stops.
-WE CAN'T HAVE A GOOD TIME, WE HAVE TO WAIT ONE MORE WEEK BEFORE SEX she states.
-WE DON'T NEED SEX TO HAVE A GOOD TIME, I'LL MAKE SURE THAT THIS WILL BE THE BEST ANNIVERSARY EVER I say before walking out of the kitchen to plan our day in the house.
Just then Courtney comes running in the door with her teacher.
-HEY BUG I say picking her up to kiss her. THANKS AGAIN FOR BRINGING HER HOME I say giving the woman a handshake.
She does the same and turns to leave.
-HI MAMA Courtney excitedly says running into the kitchen with Ali and Dylan.
A lightbulb goes off in my head and I get a few ideas for tonight.
_________________________
Alison's POV
After dinner we washed the kids up and put them to sleep.
I read to Courtney while Emily played the twins favorite lullaby.
For some weird reason Emily told me not to eat with the kids so I didn't.
She also told me to stay upstairs for two hours so right now I'm lying across the bed on my phone.
-ALI YOU CAN COME DOWN NOW Emily says while grinning really hard.
-WHY ARE YOU SMILING? I ask her.
She shakes her head and covers my eyes as she leads me down the stairs.
With my eyes still covered Emily sits me down at what feels like the kitchen table.
-OPEN she says removing her hands from my eyes.
When I open my eyes there are candles all around the kitchen with a note on the table.
I pick it up and begin to read.
I don't wanna miss one smile, I don't wanna miss one kiss. I just wanna be with you, right here with you, just like this. I just wanna hold you close, feel your heart so close to mine and just stay here in this moment for the rest of time. It doesn't matter if we're outside or sitting on the couch, just us two. I could stay like this forever as long as I'm with you.
When I finally look up from the note Emily is smiling like a child on Christmas Day.
-I LOVE YOU I say chuckling at her cuteness.
-HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, ALI she says leaning in towards my face.
-HAPPY ANNIVERSARY I whisper right before our lips touch creating that firework feeling in my stomach all over again.
Just like the first time we kissed and on our wedding day when Pastor Ted said "kiss the bride".
Emily then reveals the dishes of food and I'm taken aback again.
How'd she do all this?
-I ASKED FOR A SPECIAL DELIVERY EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T DELIVER Emily says as if she read my mind.
I smile and kiss her again and we eat our dinner.
After dinner Emily leads me into the living room with my eyes closed again.
-EM WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I ask now laughing.
-JUST ONE MORE STEP she says before removing her hand from my face.
When I look around the living room there's sheets draped over the couches making little forts.
-I WELCOME YOU TO THE REINVENTION OF FORT DAY Emily says turning on all of the twinkling lights hanging on the sheets.
Fort day. The name of our wedding day.
We sit under the fort and begin to watch old black and grey films with a bowl of popcorn.

Once the movies are done we lay underneath the fort staring at the lights while talking.
-OH MY GOD I squeal. PAIGE REALLY TRIED TO DROWN YOU? I ask.
-YEAH Emily laughs out. WE JUST MOVED INTO OUR DORM AND I GUESS SHE LIKED ME AND SHE WAS MAD BECAUSE I KEPT TALKING ABOUT YOU AFTER I SAW YOU ON CAMPUS WITH JEFF AND WHEN SHE TRIED TO KISS ME I BACKED AWAY SO WHILE I WAS SWIMMING SHE TRIED TO DROWN ME WHEN I WAS COMING UP FROM THE WATER.
I start to laugh and Emily gives me a death glare.
-AND YOU STILL DATED HER? I ask trying not to laugh in her face.
-YES Emily quips. I WAS SCARED TO SAY NO TO HER I DIDN'T WANT HER TO DROWN ME AGAIN she states.
I laugh a little more and eventually begin to cry from laughing so hard.
-I'M SORRY BABE I mumble as I cover my smile. IT'S JUST SO FUNNY I state.
-HA HA YEAH LAUGH AT YOUR WIFE ALMOST GETTING KILLED Emily says.
I laugh again and she starts to tickle me.
She starts from my feet but once she realizes I'm not ticklish there she makes her way up to my sides.
-I'M SORRY! EM STOP I laugh out.
-YOU'RE WHAT? Emily asks.
-I'M SORRY I say and she stops.
Once we both stop laughing I look up into her soft brown eyes and admire how the lights hit them revealing the specks of gold in them.
I push a strand of hair behind her ear and lean up to kiss her.
She kisses back and gains full dominance with her tongue.
When we pull apart Emily lays her head on my chest as I caress her long locks.
We fall asleep for about ten minutes before we hear the twins crying for there late night milk.
Just like clockwork. At least Emily made this anniversary something to remember.