Chapter 32

Unedited because again I'm to lazy

*After school*

Jax wasn't at school today. I wanted to see him really badly. I needed to know why he broke up with me. My thoughts were interrupted by the door bell ringing. I run downstairs and open the door. I'm surprised by who was standing there.

Jax.

He was wearing sweatpants and a baggy black Nike hoodie.

"Princess, can we talk?" He asks timidly. I nod and step outside closing the door behind me. Max scratches on the door from inside so I open it and he comes out. He jumps on Jax when he sees him.

"Hi, buddy." Jax says bending down and petting him.

"Why did you break up with me?" I ask.

"Your dad. He told me to stay away from you. He didn't want me to put you or your siblings in anymore danger. I love you, Bex. And I always will but your dad doesn't want us dating anymore. I'm sorry." He says playing running his fingers through his hair.

"What if Dad was ok with us dating again?" I ask.

"I'd get back with you in a heartbeat." He says quickly. I giggle

"Ok. I'll talk to him." I say and open the front door again. He waves and I wave back. Max runs inside and I follow him.

"Dad!" I yell planning on talking to him as soon as I can.

"Yes, sweetheart?" He answers coming into the living room.

"Why? Why did you make Jax break up with me?" I ask.

"I can't risk you getting hurt. He's hurt you to many times!" Dad says.

"Don't you love me? Don't you want me happy? He's never intentionally hurt me! It's not like he wants to hurt me or is trying to! It's not like he wanted to put me in the hospital! You hurt mom when you were dating but Grandpa never told you to break up with her and look where you are now! I love him, Dad! And he loves me!" I snap. He looks shocked at my outburst.

"Ok. You guys can get back together but if he hurts you again he'll regret it." Dad says. I smile and hug him.

"Thank you, Daddy." I say and run upstairs. I go to my room and grab my phone off my bed. I click on Jax's phone number and call him.

"Hello." He says from the other line.

"Hey, so I talked to my dad and after much convincing he caved. We can get back together." I say smiling.

"That's amazing, baby. I'll see you tomorrow. I love you. Bye." He says, and I can hear the smile in his voice.

"Love you too. Bye." I say and hang up. I turn my phone off and throw it on my bed before going to the shower. How do I shower with this thing on my foot, you ask? I have a cover thing that I pull over it that is waterproof. I shower and then pull on Jax's sweatshirt that I stole from him awhile ago and sweatpants. Don't judge me. My rooms cold. I go back to my room and climb into bed. My phone dings and I pick it up.

Jax-Goodnight, Beautiful. I love you. ❤️❤️❤️

Me-Goodnight. I love you too.

I turn my phone back off and put it on my nightstand. I slowly drift of into sleep.

***

I wake up the next morning with a headache. Fun (sarcasm). I go to my bathroom. I brush my teeth and hair before going to my closet. I grab a dark grey sweatshirt that said 'HAKUNA MATATA' on it, black jeans, and black and white converse.