Chapter 12

I bury my face in Jax' chest while he wraps his arms around my and rubs soothing circles on my back.

"Calm down. It's just a movie." He whispers in my ear as I hear a scream come from the tv and hold onto him tighter. Ok, so after putting Zola to bed Jax insisted on me letting him pick the movie. I stupidly agreed and he picked a horror movie. I think his plan was so I would hold onto him and it definitely worked. I was scared to death.

"Baby, you're ok." He soothes pulling me into his lap.

"I'm going to die." I whimper.

"You're really cute when you're scared." He says lifting my chin and kissing me.

"I'm about to die and your kissing me?" I yell.

"Hey, if you die I want to get in one last kiss." He says smirking.

"I ha-" My phone cuts me off.

"Hello?"

"Hey, its late and you need to come home before dad has a heart attack. " Austin voice says from the other end.

"Ok, I'll be there soon. Bye." I say while Jax looks at me pouting.

"Bye, love you."

"Love you too." I say and hang up.

"You're leaving?" Jax asks.

"Yes, my dad wants me home." I say

"I'm driving you." He says.

***

(Saturday morning)

I wake up and pick up my phone. Last night Jax brought me home after we told his neighbors to keep an eye on Zola who was still asleep in her room. I have one text from Ally.

Ally Fally- There is a party tonight at one of the cheerleaders house. You are coming. I think Jax and the rest of the football team will be there.

A party? Has she met me?

Me- Was I even invited?

Ally Fally- The football team was. I don't think they knew you were a part of it but whatever! :)

Me-Fine I'll go

Ally Fally- YAY! I'm coming over at 6 and we are getting ready together

Me-kk

I hit send on my last message and then get out of bed. I grab a grey PINK sweatshirt black yoga pants with a pink waistband and put on my cream boot slippers.

 I grab a grey PINK sweatshirt black yoga pants with a pink waistband and put on my cream boot slippers

I walk downstairs after slipping them on and putting my hair in a messy ponytail. I go to the kitchen and get a banana and yogurt and sit at the table. I eat them both and then go back to my room. I open my laptop, plug in my headphones and pull up YouTube on it. I type in Colleen Ballinger and start to rewatch old videos.

***

"I AM NOT WEARING MAKEUP!" I yell at Mom and Ally who are trying to put makeup on me. Ally came over about 20 minutes ago and has picked out my outfit but hasn't found her own yet while my mom was doing my hair and then came makeup time and here we are.

"Just a natural look." Mom demands. I realize I'm getting nowhere so I agree.

***
One hour later Ally and I both ready and I have to say, we look gorgeous. Ally is wearing a black dress that stops just above mid-thigh and is shear on the top, she has on dark red heels, and has on bold makeup consisting of bronze eyeshadow, winged eyeliner and dark red lipstick.

 Ally is wearing a black dress that stops just above mid-thigh and is shear on the top, she has on dark red heels, and has on bold makeup consisting of bronze eyeshadow, winged eyeliner and dark red lipstick

I was wearing a maroon dress that had lace on the sleeves and a black belt in the middle. I had refused to wear heels so I was wearing my black and white converse.

Me and Ally both had our hair slightly curled

Me and Ally both had our hair slightly curled. A few minutes after we were done the doorbell rang. Ally and I both made our way downstairs to find the whole football team downstairs all dressed up. Jax looked at me with wide eyes. I laughed and walked up to him.

"Hi!" I say kissing him on the cheek.

"You look gorgeous." He says looking me up and down.

"Not so bad yourself." I say laughing.

"I think that was the first compliment you've ever given me." He says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yes, it was." I say looking up at him.

"Ok, you all need to get out." Dad says.

"Wow! Love you too, Dad." I say sarcastically.

"Out!" He says and we all leave.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Hey! So I wanted this to be longer but I also wanted the party to have its own chapter. And thanks for over 600 reads! You all are amazing! And don't forget that if you comment something nice and I haven't already followed you I will.

Thoughts?

I still need girlfriends for Ty and Austin. Please comment names and personalities for possible girlfriends and if I use your suggestion I will give you a shoutout.

See ya suckers!

Love ya!