Chapter 10

It's been a week since Dad was in the crash and he was still in a coma. All us kids went to see him everyday. Mom and the baby were doing good. We had a substitute coach that wouldn't let me play because he was a sexist pig. And 'oh girls can't play football' umm... yeah they can and this girl is better than most of the guys on the team. I really hope Dad wakes up soon.

RING RING

My moms phone rings. She was in the shower so I picked it up.

"Hello." I say into the phone.

"Hi. Is this Adam Anderson's wife?" The voice says.

"No, this is his daughter. Can I take a message?" I ask.

"Umm... yes we think is is going to wake up from his coma any minute now so you guys might want to come to the hospital." The voice says.

"Oh ok! We will be there as soon as possible!" I say and hang up the phone.

"MOM! THE HOSPITAL CALLED! THEY THINK DAD IS GOING TO WAKE UP ANY MINUTE SO HURRY UP!" I yell through the bathroom door.

"OH GOOD! GET YOUR BROTHERS!" She says. I run upstairs.

"BOYS! WE ARE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL! GET YOUR BUTTS IN THE VAN!" I yell and all the boys except Jace come out of their rooms and run downstairs.

"Jace? Are you OK? I ask the little boy laying in the floor of his room.

"I want Daddy." He says and curls into my side.

"I know bubby. We are going to go see him." I say and he perks up.

"DADDY!! WE'RE OMING!!!" He says running out of his room. I giggle and walk to the car where everybody is waiting. We drive to the hospital and once we get there we run to Dad's room.

"Daddy!" We all yell over we see he is awake.

"Hey kids!" He says and hugs us all. We talk for about an hour before the nurse comes in and says Dad can go home whenever.

***

"BLAH!" I yell when my alarm goes off. It's Tuesday morning so I drag myself out of bed and to my bathroom. I take a shower, brush my teeth and my hair. I decide to leave my hair down because it was curly and looked kind of cute so I left it. I then went to my room and put on a light purplish sweater, a black skirt that went to about mid thigh, a cream scarf, tights, and white boot socks. Then I slipped on my brown combat boots. I was happy so I decided to dress up a bit.

I then walk downstairs and grab a banana

I then walk downstairs and grab a banana. I then walk to the truck and get in. We get to school and I go to my locker.

"You look especially adorable today. I'm guessing coach woke up." I hear a voice come from behind me accompanied by strong arm on my waist.

"Yup!" I chirp turning around.

"Your cute." Jax says.

"Thanks!" I say and kiss him.

"Is something wrong with her or..." A voice says.

"Her Dad woke up from his coma last night so she's happy." Jax says turning around to see Blake.

"Oh ok." He says then the bell rings.

"UGH! I don't want to go!" I yell.

"I thought you were a nerd. Don't nerds love school?" Blake asks.

"No, nerds are smart that doesn't mean we like school." I say and walk to class. I get to class and sit down. We didn't do anything interesting all day, as per usual. My classes consisted of lectures or a lot of homework. How fun!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! Ugh! It's short I know I'm sorry. :( But holy crap! 300 reads! You guys are awesome! Please go read
Direction1193's new book. The Silent Dance. She has been a big supporter of my books so big thanks to her.

Thoughts?

I need ideas for girlfriends for Ty, and Gabe. And maybe some of the football team if you can pick out names and think up a girlfriend let me know and if I use your idea I will give you a shoutout.

See ya suckers!

Love ya!