Chapter 3

"No" I say and his jaw drops to the floor.

"Why not?" He asks.

"Because I know it won't end well." I say.

"I'm not going to stop asking you until you say yes." He says.

"Ok ask away!" I say and roll up the window. I hear muffled speaking before the drivers seat door opens and Dad gets into the car.

"Ok the team is going out for ice cream to celebrate the win, do you want to come?" He asks me.

"No." I say not wanting to spend anymore time with anyone on the team or mostly Jax.

"Come on Lil' Anderson! Hang out with us!" They all yell. They ask me consistently for about 3 minutes before I finally give in and we start out drive to Dairy Queen. I told Dad my order and walked over to a table by the window. A few minutes later the guys are back and are talking about how bad the other team was. I finish my ice cream and then make the people that were sitting next to me ,which were Jax and Nathan, to get up so that I can throw away my empty cup of ice cream. 

After I throw it away I make my way back to our table. I get there and find the girl that told me to stay away from Jax that I've learned is the most popular girl in school is standing at our table talking to them.

"Guys, move." I say and Jax and Nathan get up to let me in.

"Hey! Bexley! Don't talk to them like that!" Miss Popular says.

"Do you guys care if I talk to you like that?" I ask Jax and Nathan.

"No." They both say and I look at Miss popular.

"Ugh!" She huffs and walks off. The boys slide back in. About an hour later we are all done and walk back to the truck.

"Lil' Anderson will you go out with me?" Jax asks for like the 600th time tonight and I again reject him.

***

Monday morning I wake up to Ally calling me.

"What?" I ask answering it. I answer all my calls like that.

"Hey! So how are you getting to school today?" She asks.

"My dad's driving me. Why?"

"Can you get me? My car broke down and it is in the shop until tomorrow." She says.

"I'll ask my dad but I don't think he will care." I say getting out of bed.

"Awesome! Thanks!" She say before hanging up. I walk to my closet and get out a red sweatshirt that said NERD on it in big white letters, blue skinny jeans, and black shoes. I pull them all on. I grab my glasses from my bathroom counter before brushing my hair and teeth. I walk downstairs to see Dad eating cereal at the table,

"Hey Dad? Can we stop and pick Ally up on our way to school this morning?" I ask.

"Sure" He says. I grab a banana and yogurt for breakfast before sitting down at the table. I eat my food before walking outside and into Dad's truck.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A\N

Holy crap guys! You all are amazing! CD has hit almost 80 views! And I know I haven't updated in forever and I am so sorry. This chapter is short I know I'm sorry. I will be updating regularly now. YAY!! Also I love your feedback so please comment and if you want to have a chapter dedicated to you, comment and vote.

See ya suckers!

Love ya!