Chapter 2:

It is Tuesday and I just woke up. I walk to my closet and pull out black leggings, a white long sleeve shirt, dark gray Uggs, a black scarf with white crosses, a bracelet with an infinity sign, the word love, owls, and an anchor.

I pull them on before heading to my bathroom

I pull them on before heading to my bathroom. I start to brush my hair before my phone rings. I look at the caller ID and see that it is an unknown number. I answer it. "YOU TALKED TO THE HOTTEST GUY IN SCHOOL YESTERDAY AND DIDN'T TELL ME!!!" The person says or more like screams. It takes me at least 2 seconds before realizing that it is Ally.

"Who is the hottest guy in school exactly?" I ask.

"Jax Thompson!" She yells and I remember talking to Jax yesterday. She had went into the school to get something out of her locker so she didn't see me talk to him.

"Oh yeah. Sorry." I say.

"What happened?" She asks eagerly.

"Umm...I gave him tips on what he could do to make the team better." I said putting away my hairbrush.

"That's it?" She asks.

"Yeah." I say getting my toothbrush out of the unicorn holder that was by my bathroom sink.

"Ok well I've got to go. See ya!" She says hanging up. I brush my teeth then go downstairs. I get a banana off the basket in the middle of the island. I walk outside and jump into the bed of my dad's truck.

"Hey Lil' Anderson!" I hear someone call and I look up from my book. It was non other than the whole football team.

"What do you want?" I ask closing my book knowing that I will not be able to keep reading.

"Need someone to walk to school with?" Jax asks.

"Nope." I say popping the 'p'.

"Rejected!" The rest of the team yells and I roll my eyes.

"Boys what are you doing?" My dad asks coming out of the front door.

"Talking to your wonderful daughter." Blake Cooper says.

"Well stop." He says unlocking his truck so I can get in.

"Sorry." They all say in sync.

"Goodbye!" My dad says.

"See ya at school Lil' Anderson." They say walking away. I get into the truck and read my book on the way to school.

"Hey Lil' Anderson! We missed you." Nathan I think his last name is Paige says when I walk into the school. So apparently my nickname is Lil' Anderson well for the football team at least.

"Hey!" I say keeping my head low and walking to my locker.

"Lil' Anderson are you going to the game Friday?" Jax asks as I reach my locker.

"My dads the coach, I have to go." I say.

"Ok well I expect to see you in the crowd cheering me on." He says with a smirk I know make most girls go crazy.

"Yeah whatever." I say putting my bag in my locker.

"Jax! Come on!" I hear Nathan yell.

"I've got to go Lil' Anderson! See ya later." He says walking off.

"Bye." I say closing my locker.

"Hey! Bexley right?" Someone says from behind me.

"Yeah." I say turning around to see a skinny figure with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She was wearing what looked like a strapless bikini top with a big bow at the front and jean shorts. (This is over exaggerated I know. I'm just too lazy to change it. I'm sorry. Just please stop commenting about it. Thanks! I love you all)

"Stay away from Jax!" She whisper-screams in my ear

"He is the one following me around so tell him to stay away from me!" I reply walking to my first class.

"You wish!" She says and skips off to wear Jax was standing.

***

"YEAH!" The people in the crowd yells which makes me look up from my book.

It was Friday and I was at the football game. Every game day all the students had to wear school spirit so I was wearing an orange 68 jersey, black jeans, an orange watch, and mitch match orange and black converse.

The game is about to end so I put my binder and book into my backpack. Yes, I am doing homework at a football game. We won, 43-13. We smoked them. I get up and walk to my dads truck. I throw my backpack in the passengers seat. The rule in our family is that if you are over 12, whoever's stuff is in the front seat they get it. Well unless both my parents are riding with us then Mom gets passenger and Dad drives. After I put it in I walk up to where my dad is talking to the other teams coach with Jax at his side. As I get closer I can tell that someone cheated or supposedly cheated.

"Oh Bexie, did Jax get the touchdown or not?" Dad asks when I walk over there.

"I don't know. I was reading." I say shrugging. They argue for a good 15 minutes before it is decided that Jax did not cheat and we all finally got to go home.

"You know Bex, I didn't see you cheering for me." Jax say putting him arm around my shoulders.

"Don't touch me." I say grabbing his hand loosely and putting it down by his side. "And I wasn't cheering because I have better things to do in my life."

"Rejected!" The rest of the team yells making me roll my eyes.

"Dad? Can we go home?" I ask my dad looking at him.

"Yeah, just give me a minute." He says looking at a clipboard in his hands. I groan before getting in the truck. I pull my book out of my backpack and open to my page when I hear knocking on the window. It was Jax. I sigh and roll down my window.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"I was wondering if you would like to go out with me Friday?" He says almost to fast for me to hear.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Hey! So I wanted to publish this earlier today but I had to go to my grandmas and didn't have time. Also cliffhanger! And I named Bexley what I did just so Jax could call her Bex.

Question of the chapter! (I'm doing these now)
What should Bexley say to Jax?

See ya suckers!

Love ya!