Chapter 11

Hi this is future me. 2019 me talking here. This chapter is very cliché and the thing that Jax got Bexley is awful and I'm sorry. I thought it was adorable when I originally wrote this. Now I've changed my mind. So sorry. But I hope you enjoy!

***
"Hey, Beautiful! I have a surprise for you!" Jax says grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the building.

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

"My car. Walk faster!" He whines.

"Shut up!" I say and kiss his cheek.

"Ok, close your eyes!" He says when we reach his car.

"Ok.." I say. I hear shuffling and a door open and close.

"Open!" He chirps. I open my eyes. I see him holding up two sweatshirts. One noticeably smaller than the other. The small one says 'He's mine' and the big one says 'She's mine'.

"Do you like them?" He asks and I can see worry in his eyes

"I love them." I say smiling. He puts them down and pulls me towards him and hugs me. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist.

"You look beautiful by the way." He whispers in my ear after a minute.

"Thank you." I say and kiss him.

"Now I'm happy!" He says smiling.

"You're cute." I say and kiss him again.

"I am not cute! I am either hot or sexy not cute." He says firmly.

"Whatever." I say smiling.

"Oh by the way you are coming to my house tonight." He says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because Zo wants to see you and I want to see you more." He says smiling.

"Ok." I say and kiss him again.

"I have to go." I say and kiss him again.

"I'll pick you up at 7!" He says and I nod before walking across the parking lot to Dad's truck.

"That boy really likes you, sis." Austin says when I get to the truck.

"Yeah, whatever." I say blushing.

***

It was now 6:30 and I think I should probably change because when I got home I put on my pjs which were fuzzy pants with puppy's on them and a blue t-shirt. I went to my closet and grab a grey tank top and black legging and slip them on. I then put on a black sweatshirt that says 'Just do it later.' on it and then slip on grey Ugg boots.