Chapter 30

Unedited!!

Ok hold up 30 chapters? What the heck?!?! You guys are awesome! I love you all!

***

"You kids can come on in." Dad say poking his head out of the room. We were in the waiting room of the hospital and mom just had the baby. I stood up cradling a sleeping Jace in my arms and walked to the hospital room that my mom was in. She was sitting on the hospital with my little sister in her arms. My sister was dressed in a pink onesie and Mom had a blanket around her.

"What's her name?" I ask mom, sitting on the bed next to her.

"Bree Isabelle Anderson." She says.

"I love it." I hand Jace to Dad so I could hold Bree. Mom hands her to me and I cradle her in my arms. She had bright blue eyes and barely any hair but it looked to be blonde.

***

***

A few days later and we were back home. Tonight, Mom and Dad were going out, Austin and Ty were going out with friends, and Gabe was going to hang out at Sally's house. Jax was coming over and we were watching Andrew, Alex, Jace and Bree. He hasn't met Bree yet so he was super excited to meet her. It was seven and everyone was leaving. I had Bree in one arm and Jace in the other.

"Mom, we'll be fine." I tell mom. She has been freaking out because this is the first time she's leaving Bree for more than a few minutes.

"Ok. You're right. You'll be fine." She waves it off. "I love you all. Goodbye. Goodnight. I'll see you in the morning." She kisses all our heads before taking Dad's hand and walking out the door.

"Sissy, when's Ax getting here?" Have asks as I set him down on the floor and put Bree in her bouncer beside the couch. Before I can answer the doorbell rings. I open the door and Jax is standing there with Zola beside him.

"Hey, beautiful." He says kissing me.

"Hi." I say and we all head back inside.

"So, where's Bree." Jax asks as we walk into the living room. I walk over and pick her up. I hand her to him and he cradles her in his arms.

"Hi, Bree." He mumbles to her. She giggles. We sit on the couch. Jax is on the right holding Bree, I'm next to him, Jace is on my lap, Alex is on my left and Andrew is beside him.

***

After about half an hour I take Bree upstairs to change her diaper but we didn't have any. Luckily hers was still clean but we had to get more.

"Jax, we have to go to the store and get diapers." I say walking down the stairs.

"Ok." He says and stands up. Jace was asleep on the couch so he picked him up and the twins stood up. I slipped my shoes on and put Jace's shoes in the diaper bag incase he woke up and wanted to walk. Jax put his shoes on and helped Alex because he put his shoe on upside down.

Mom and Dad had taken the truck so the mini van was still here. I put Bree in her seat while Jax put Jace in his and the twins got in their's by themselves. I buckled Alex and Jax buckled Andrew. Jax opened the passenger seat door for me and I got in. After he got in we started off towards Walmart.

We get there and Jax yells at me to not open my door. He runs around and opens it for me. I get out and open the door to the backseat. I take Bree out of her car seat while Jax goes over to the shopping cart return thingy to get one. He brings it back and I set her in the seat part of it. With one hand on the handle of the cart I unbuckle Jace,who was still asleep, and give him to Jax. Jax took the cart from me and held onto it with one hand while holding Jace with the other. I unbuckled both the twins and helped the out before locking the van.

Right before we start walkingJace wakes up so I set him in the big part of the cart. I don't know what the heck that thing's called. I push the cart while Jax walks beside me holding Alex's hand, Andrew was holding Alex's other hand so that Jax could hold mine. When we got into the store we went to the baby section where the diapers were. I grabbed a package and let Alex throw it in the cart. He made it first try. Stupid boys and their athletic ability. Since the boys were good we went to the toy section and I let them each get one toy.

"Ooh! Princess, can I get the monster truck?" Jax asks me holding up a remote control monster truck with flames on the sides.

"You're paying for it so I don't care." I say. Bree starts to cry so I pick her up and bounce her. Jax sets the monster truck box in the cart. Soon the rest of the boys all picked out a toy and we made our way to the register. Jace got a toy car, Alex got a small Lego set, and Andrew got a toy car.

"Will that be all?" The lady at the registers asks us after scanning the last item.

"Yes." Jax says.

"That'll be $15.25." She says. He hands her the money and I put the bags in the cart. Bree was now asleep and all three boys were in the cart watching Finding Nemo on my phone.

"Thank you and have a good night." She says. We walk out of the store and to the car. I put the bags in the floor board and put Bree in her seat. I buckle her up. I put Jace in his seat while Jax buckles the twins. Jax opens my door and I get in.

After about five minutes of driving a truck pulls out in front of us and Jax slams on the breaks. We hit the truck and my back slams on the back of the seat. I hear "I love you, Princess."

Then everything goes black.
_________________________________________________________________________________

You hate me, I know, I hate me too. I take forever to post and when I do I leave you on a cliffhanger. Yeah, I'm the worst. Please go read the message I posted on my profile.

See ya suckers!

Love ya!!