Chapter 13

A/N thirteen chapters?!?! What? I didn't know I would like writing this book so much but I do! Also, 700 reads! What the heck?!?! I love you guys and you are awesome. Lastly a HUGE thank you to CailinSpraoi . She has been a huge help. Please go follow her and read her book. Anyway, let's start the chapter!

***

We pull up to a house or more a mansion about twenty minutes later. It has a huge fountain in the front along with cups and people scattered around the place. I get out of the car and Jax grabs my hand and leads me inside. He says 'hi' to people and on occasion he would let go of my hand and do that weird bro hug thing guys do. You know, the half hug half hand shake thing? I never understood that. I mean, make up your mind! Do you want to shake hands or hug? Anyway, when we got in to the house there were people everywhere! And I mean everywhere! If you didn't know, I hate people. Like, being around them. Except for like my friends and family, they I have learned to deal with.

"Come on, Princess." Jax says and pulls me to the kitchen.

"Jaaaaxxx! I've been here like, two minutes and I'm already bored!" I whine dragging out his name or emphasis.

"Do you want a drink?" He asks, ignoring my statement.

"Oh hello wall I'm now talking to because you are a better listener than my boyfriend that totally ignores what I say." I say and glare at Jax.

"Answer the question." He says annoyed.

"No." I say.

"No, you won't answer the question of no, you don't want a drink?" He asks trying to annoy me.

"I hate you." I say and turn to leave but he grabs my wrist and pulls me into his chest.

"You don't hate me." He whispers in my ear. "And, you are not allowed to wander around on your own."

"Why?" I ask, not that I want to leave his side I'm just curious as to why I'm not allowed too.

"Two reasons. One, I like spending time with you and two, if anything happened to you while you were under my watch, your dad would stab me with a fork." He says still not letting me go.

"Why a fork?" I ask.

"I don't know. I guess it's the least obvious weapon and your dad wouldn't want to go to jail." He says shrugging.

"Ok.." I say.

"BEXLEY!" I hear a voice that I know is Ally yell from behind me.

"Yes, dear Ally?" I ask turning around.

"You are coming to the bathroom with me." She says.

"Ok" I say to her then turn to Jax and say "I'll be back."

"Ok." He say as we walk away. We walk all the way to the other end of the house and up a set of stairs until we reach a bathroom. Ally closes the door and locks it before turning to me.

"Ok, I didn't really need to go pee, I just wanted to talk to you." She says and I nod.

"Umm, so Blake asked me out." She says quietly.

"HE WHAT?" I scream.

"He asked me out and we are going out Tuesday night." She says.

"Ok, I'll be at your house at 4:00 on Tuesday." I say and we leave the bathroom. I walk downstairs and back to the kitchen but Jax wasn't where we left him. I searched the living room before going outside. I walked out there and saw a sight that shattered my heart info pieces. Jax and Alice kissing.  Her arms wrapped firmly around his neck and his hands on her waist. I felt tears in my eyes. Jax pulled away from  her and looked at me with wide eyes before opening his mouth.

"Bexl-" I cut him off.

"I don't want to hear it! Just leave me alone." I say and run away tears falling down my cheeks. Since the whole football team was invited, Austin was there too. I run until I see him standing with a blonde that was stuck to him like  glue. I run up to him and wrap my arms around his stomach and cry into his chest.

"Bexley? What's wrong?" He asks wrapping his arms around me.

"T-take me h-home. P-please." I say hiccuping.

"Ok, come on." He says and leads he toward his car.

"Ok, explain." He says when we get into the car.

"I saw, J-Jax kissing Alice." I say and his fist grab the steering wheel with a death grip.

"I'm gong to kill that boy." He says through gritted teeth.

"Don't. If I wanted him dead I would have killed him when I saw it." I say looking out the window.

***

When we get home I ask Austin to explain everything to my parents before running up to my room. I pull off my clothes before jumping in the shower. I wash my body and hair before getting out. I wrap a towel around my hair and put my robe on over my body. I walk into my room and put on my panda onesie.

I got into bed and pulled the blanket up to my chin

I got into bed and pulled the blanket up to my chin. I go to grab my glasses case from my side table when I see a picture of me and he who shall not be named sits. I start to feel hot liquid on my cheeks and it keeps coming while I fall asleep.

***
Sunday morning I want up at ten o'clock when my alarm goes off because we have church at ten thirty. I go into my bathroom and look in the mirror. I have huge bags under my eyes and tear stained cheeks. I brush my teeth and hair before going into my bedroom. I walk to my closet and pull out a navy blue shirt sleeves dress and an off-white sweater to go over it. I put them both on before slipping on brown slip on shoes, a blue ring and blue ear rings. I grab a brown cross-body purse before going downstairs.

I walk downstairs and everybody looks at me sympathetically

I walk downstairs and everybody looks at me sympathetically. I guess Austin told them.

"Guys, I'm fine. Really. I mean it's not like my first boyfriend cheated on me with the one girl I hate the most." I say sarcastically before leaving the house and slamming the front door behind me. I walk to the car and sit in the front seat and stare at the front yard.
_________________________________________________________________________________

So, who wants to punch Jax?
Or do you want to bunch me?
Anyway, how was the chapter? Good? Good. Ok bye.

See ya suckers!

Love ya!