Chapter 4

"Hey, Bex!" I hear a sadly familiar voice sa from behind me.

"What do you want Jax?" I ask turning around to face Jax.

"I want you to go out with me." He says which makes Ally, who is beside me, squeal.

"If I say yes will you leave me alone?" I ask.

"Yes!" He screams.

"Then fine, whatever, I'll go." I say but immediately regret my life choices.

"VICTORY IS MINE!" He yells which causes me to laugh.

"Calm down, Jax." I tell him.

"Right, sorry." He says and stops doing what is apparently his happy dance. The bell rings and I start walking to class. On my way to class Miss Popular stops me.

"What did I tell you about staying away from Jax?" She asks pointing her finger at me.

"Ummm... oh! That I should stay away from him."I tell her.

"So, then why have I heard that you are going on a date with him?" She asks.

"Uh, because I didn't listen to you." I tell her.

"Alice! Leave her alone!" A voice that I recognize as Jax says from behind me.

"Go to class, Princess." He says with a smile.

"Ok" I say walking around Alice and towards the classroom.

***

"Princess! I'll pick you up at your house at 7 tonight. I'd say look beautiful but you always are." Jax says with a wink. I roll my eyes but nod my head yes.

"Ally, Jax is picking me up at 7 tonight." I tell Ally once Jax walks away.

"Ok. I'll be there at 4."

"I don't need 3 hours to get ready!"

"You are going out with the most popular guy in school! You need 3 hours to get ready." She demands.

"Whatever."I say and walk outside and go towards Dad's truck.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N

She said yes!Ok, it is short I know. But I wanted the date in its own chapter. Sorry. But because it is short that means you go go read my other books or doing something else because you guys probably have lives unlike me.

Thoughts?

What should happen on the date?

Will Bexley's dad allow her to go out with Jax?

See ya suckers!

Love you all! xoxoxoxo