Chapter 15

Flashback in Jax' point of view for this chapter? Yeah. Ok.

***

Jax POV•

(At the party right after Bexley and Ally went to the bathroom.)

"Jax?" A voice says from behind me.

"What do you want Alice?" I ask turning around to see Alice.

"Something happened with Blake! He needs you!" She screams.

"Where is he?" I ask her.

"Come on!" She says and takes me out to the front yard. We walk out there and I don't see Blake or any of the guys anywhere.

"Where ar-" I start but she cut me off by smashing her lips against mine and wrapping her arms firmly around my neck. I put my hands on her waist to push her away but when I finally got away my eyes widened when I saw Bexley looking at me, tears in those beautiful green eyes that I could get lost in for hours.

"Bexl-" I start but she cuts me off.

"I don't want to hear it! Just leave me alone!" She screams and my heart shatters as she runs away and Alice laughs.

***

After I got home I went straight to my room. There was no one home because my step-mom was out with friends, my dad was probably at a bar or something and Zola was at my Grandmas. I look my clothes off and slipped on a pair of blue flannel pajama pants and sat on my bed. I picked up the picture of Bexley and I that was on my nightstand and looked at it. I miss her already. I miss my princess. I cried myself to sleep that night and Sunday night.

***
(Present day still Jax' POV)

"And I had my hands on her waist because I was trying to push her away." I finished my story. She looked at me for a second before wrapping her arms around me and hugging me. I hugged her back.  I loved having her in my arms.

"I'm sorry. I overreacted." She says and I can tell by the way she speaks how bad she feels.

"It's fine. I would've acted the same way." I say pulling her closer to me and she giggles.

"I take it they're back together." Blake says from behind Bexley.

"Were they ever apart?" Gabe, Bexley's  brother, asks.

"I have no idea." Austin says.

"Do they know we can hear them?" Bexley asks me.

"I don't think so." I say and we both laugh.
_________________________________________________________________________________

JEX IS BACK BABY! Ok, I got a little overly excited there. Sorry. But I love them. Do you? It's short I'm sorry I just couldn't have them be apart any longer because I was dying a little inside every second that passed when they weren't together.

Did you like the chapter?

Do you hate Alice more now? Because I know I do.

See ya suckers!

Love ya!