Chapter 20

"School school school! It's time for school! What time is it? It's time for school!" Gabe screams-sings running down the hallway and opening everyone's bedroom doors.

"Why are you so happy?" I ask walking out of my bedroom still in my unicorn pj pants and white tank top.

"SALLY AND I GOT BACK TOGETHER!!" He screams.

"Who names their kid Sally?" I ask walking back into my room and close the door. Right when I'm about to go to the bathroom my phone rings.

"What do you want?" I say into the phone.

"Hey! I'm coming over and picking out an outfit for you." Ally says from the other line.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because me and a bunch of other girls are wearing skirts today and you have to too." She says and hangs up. I put my phone down and walk into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and hair and then there is a knock on my bedroom door. I walk out of the bathroom and open it. Ally walks in and goes straight to my closet. She is wearing a dark blue tight shirt with a black skater skirt and black pump heels.

"Nice to see you too." I say sarcastically as she rummages through my closet. She soon pulls out a black short sleeved dress with white polka dots a turquoise scarf and turquoise converse. I put all of them on while she grabs a white and rose gold watch. I put the watch on and look at myself in the mirror.

"I think we need makeup!" Ally screams and rubs to my moms bathroom

"I think we need makeup!" Ally screams and rubs to my moms bathroom. She comes back with mascara, an eyelash curler thingy, and lip gloss. She puts it on me and then braids my hair and pushes it to the side.

"You like it?" She asks once she is done.

"Yeah, can I go now?" I ask.

"Yes!" She says sighing. I jump out of my seat and go downstairs after grabbing my phone and backpack.

"What's with the dress and makeup?" Ty asks when I walk downstairs.

"Ally and some other girls at school are dressing up and Ally insisted that I do too." I say and grab a banana. I eat it and then go to Dads truck.

***

"Morning, beautiful!" Jax says from behind me and kisses my cheek.

"Hey!" I say and turn around.

"I have one question." He says.

"What is said question?" I ask.

"Why did you dress up?" He asks pointing to my outfit.

"Ally insisted on it." I say and kiss him.

"What was that for? Not that I'm complaining." He says.