Chapter 31

Unedited because I'm to lazy to edit

Jax POV•

Beep

Shut up

Beep

Ugh!

Beep

I open my eyes slowly. White. White walls, white bed, white curtains. Everything was white. It looks familiar. The hospital! The events of the car crash slowly come into my minds. I remember Bex with bruises all over her. Where is she? Is she ok? My eyes flit to the corner of the room where Blake is sitting in a chair. He looks up at me and I smile.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey. I'm gonna get a doctor." He says and I nod. Soon a doctor comes in and asks me a bunch of questions. He had said that I my muscles will be sore for a few days but I will be ok.

"Where's Bexley?" I ask the doctor.

"Bexley is ok. She has a broken ankle and multiple bruises but nothing to serious. The children that were in the car are fine. Mild bruising but because they were in the backseat and the most impact was on the front of the car, they are ok. You guys got very lucky." He says. I nod.

"Can I see Bex?" I ask. I need to see her.

"Yes. Here are your clothes you may change. She is in room 123." He says handing me my t-shirt and jeans I wore yesterday. He leaves and I change in the bathroom. I leave my room and find room 123. I walk in and find Bex laying on the bed. Her eyes were fixed on the laptop that was placed on a table by her bed. She was watching Heartland. I could tell because I could hear the characters voices.

She looks at me and her eyes widen as well as her smile.

"Morning, beautiful." I say trying to get her to laugh. She does and I envelope her in a bear hug.

"I love you so much." I whisper in her ear.

"I love you too." She says. I pull away and she scoots over on the bed and I lay next to her. She rests her head on my shoulder and I wrap my arms around her. She had a boot on her foot because of her broken ankle. I kiss the top of her head.

***

Bex had been in the hospital for a few days now. I was discharged yesterday but was still at the hospital as much as I was allowed to be. I had expected Coach to be mad at me for putting his daughters and sons in danger but he wasn't or he's been doing a very good job of hiding it. If any of them got seriously hurt I'd never be able to forgive myself. I was sitting on Bex's hospital bed with her. She was watching Heartland like she has been everyday since she's been here. She was going to be able to go home tomorrow and I couldn't wait.

Coach walked in holding Bree in one arm and using the other to hold Zo's hand.

"Bexwie!" Zo screams letting go of Coach's hand and running to Bex.

"Hey, sweetie." Bex says picking her up and setting her on her lap.

"Are you ok?" Zo asks.

"I'm fine." Bex assures her.

"Good." She says and cuddles up to Bex. Bex wraps her arms around her and kisses her head.

"Thompson, can I speak to you for a minute? Privately?" Coach asks motioning to the door. I nod and kiss Bex's head before getting up. Coach and I walk into the hallway and stop. He closes the door before speaking.

"I need you to stay away from my daughter!" He tells me angrily. Tears prick my eyes with the thought of not seeing my princess anymore.

"Why?" I ask holding back my tears.

"Because I can not risk you hurting her again!" He practically screams.

"O-okay." I mutter. I walk back into the room and my heart breaks when Bex smiles at me.

"Bexley, we need to break up." I say not looking her in the eye. Tears are in her eyes as she looks at me, confused. I grab Zo from her and walk towards the door.

I turn around once before leaving the room and she is staring at me, tears streaming down her face.

***

Bexley POV•

Tears stream down my face as he walks out of the room. Why was he breaking up with me? Did I do something wrong? Does he not love me anymore?

***

*2 days later*

I got discharged from the hospital yesterday and I'm going back to school today. I have a boot on my right ankle. It's hard but I can still walk even though I use crutches most of the time so it'll heal faster.

Every time I see Max I get reminded of Jax. I'm going to try and talk to him today and see if he'll tell me why he broke up with me. I want him back even though it probably won't happen.

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and hair. I pull my hair into a messy side ponytail. It looks bad but right now I really don't give a flying monkeys butt. I go to my closet and pull out jean shorts, a grey sweatshirt, and white converse.

I pull them on and grab my backpack and phone before going downstairs

I pull them on and grab my backpack and phone before going downstairs. My dad hadn't spoken to me since we left the hospital and I don't know why. Bree was in her bumbo seat thingy that mom had set on the counter. I kissed her on the forehead before grabbing a granola bar fro the cabinet and going to the truck.

Soon we were at school. When I got out of the truck all heads turned in my direction. Alice and her minions were smirking while I was getting sympathetic looks from the football team. He-who-shall-not-be-named (Jax) was nowhere to be found. I went to my locker and grabbed the books I need for first period before going to class.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Put the weapons down! I'm sorry for breaking them up but I had to do it!

The next few chapters will be kinda short. The last chapter will most likely be chapter 35.

Anyway, did you like it? The next chapter will most likely be up today because I'm home sick from school and I've been writing all day.

Also 8,000 reads! You guys are awesome.

See ya suckers!

Love ya!