Chapter 28

(2 weeks later. May 14th. Bexley's birthday! Also pic above is Sally! Enjoy!)

I wake up on my birthday and go to my bathroom. I brush my teeth and hair. I lightly curl my hair and go back to my bedroom. I grab a grey oversized sweatshirt that has two strips on each arm, black ripped jeans and tennis shoes.

I grab my backpack and phone before going downstairs

"I can't believe my baby girl's seventeen." My dad says when I get into the kitchen.

"Lucky for you, Dad, you're going to have another baby girl." I say and pat his shoulder.

***

Nothing much happened at school. Jax decorated my locker and classes were boring. That's about it. When I got home I walked to the living room, sat on the couch, kicked my shoes off, and turned the tv on. A few minutes later the doorbell rings. I groan but get up and answer it. I open the door and see a small basket.

The basket, contains a puppy.

A St. Bernard puppy to be exact. I've always wanted one. He is really fluffy and has black dots around his nose.

I pick him up and cradle him in my arms

I pick him up and cradle him in my arms. A note is in the bottom of the basket. I bend down, careful not to drop him, and pick it up. It reads,

Dear Princess,

His name is Max. He is eight weeks old and yours. He was born on March twenty-ninth. I talked to you dad and he said you can have him. I know how much you wanted a St. Bernard puppy so, now you have one!

                                                    Love,
                                                            Jax <3

HE BOUGHT ME A PUPPY?!?!? Holy crap! I have the best boyfriend ever! I grab the basket and go in the house. I set the basket on the coffee table and sit down and the couch, Max in my lap before calling Jax. He picks up immediately.