Why do you shake my heart

{Jimins room}

You : wow..so clean .

Jimin was giggling while placing his hand on his head and scratching it .

You : hmmm..."

i saw the table wet and as well as the tv i touched it and it seems like someone just wiped it .

You : is your room always clean ? Or you just cleaned it for me ?

Jimin went silent : .....aghhh you got me ... Yeah its always messy the hole house is always messy except jhope hyungs room and jin hyung and suga .

I laughed at his cute confession

V : y/n!!! V calle me out loud so we both went down stair .

You : hi guys ..."i greeted them all then suddenly we all hear a strong groaning and shouting from upstairs And it sounded like ....jungkook.

You : j-jungkook!!

They all went upstairs and as well as me i was so worried .

They opened his door and we found him on the ground 😑 .

Playing this game....over watch ....he looked at us .

Jungkook : what? No one loses in over watch ? We all do now get out .

Jin : yaa jungkooka seriously we were worried

Jin : yaa jungkooka seriously we were worried .

Jungkook smirked : ...hey girlfriend .

You : m-me? Yaa !!

You : m-me? Yaa !!

V : come on lets go back down and leave kookie play .

He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room like his my boyfriend.

Jungkook p.o.v

As soon as i saw y/n my heart started to race it started to beat like crazy .

And i was happy that she was worried about me that means shes kinda into me or cares about me .

But the way v hyung dragged her by her hand made me angry so they all left i closed my computer and went behind them .

{Living room}

Jin : guys lets play a game !!

Y/n p.o.v

We played lots of games but the boys asked jungkook if he wanted to plAt but he said no .

We all had lots of fun we didn't realize the time was ticking .

Suga : guys its 8:pm .

You : aghh guys i think i should go home now my mom and dad will get worried about me .

Jin : no no!! Stay for dinner pls y/n id like you to taste my food .

I looked down and i couldn't say no to that face "ok" .

As jin was cooking we all had some rest using out phone ,tv,toilet random staff .

I went to the toilet and when i got out someone grabbed my hand i looked at him and he dragged me to his room .

Jungkook : shushhh .

You : ya!!

Jungkooks room

As we entered his room he closed the door behind us .

You : jungkook what are you doing let me out of here ??!!

Jungkook didnt reply he just stared at me like his gonna eat my soul he started to walk and i started to back up he came closer and closer jhe pined me to the wall with his muscular arms left and right .

His face was so close to me i looked at his lips and he liked his lips so sexily !!

I was gonna faint !! My heart beats out so fast!! I couldn't control my emotions

I just couldn't kiss him i just pushed him and i dont know how my hands reached his face and i slapped him i felt so bad and sorry but i cant let him kiss me like this .

I almost cried so i walked out before i was able to get out of the room he grabbed my hand again and again pined me to the wall .

Jungkook came closer to me so close this time and said.

"why do you shake my heart ?"

His words made me freeze and i started to blink like a dumb ass kid

His words made me freeze and i started to blink like a dumb ass kid .