I pated at her back worried if shes ok

You : oh...your up.

Kihyun : yup of course i wont miss my first day at school cant wait .

You : a..dont be so excited ... Its not that fun there... Just ..problems ... Come on lets go .

Kihyun : aren't u going to eat breakfast? I already ate ?

You : ah ...were late lets just go .

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Kihyun : y/n were not in the same class sadly but its ok right?

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You : yeah its ok ... Wait .. Are we in the same age ?

Kihyn giggled : no im older in moths.

U : aha ..so your an oppa ? Ill call you ...hyunyun oppa if i remember this name ever again .

You both started to laugh

You : bye bye class has started

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You : bye bye class has started

Kihyun : bye~

Class

As i got to class the teacher didn't come yet i think his late .

I just sat down feeling like im gonna faint feeling not good at all i didnt mind anyone i just felt some pain i  my head and stomach so i kept moaning silently from the pain .

Jungkook p.o.v

Im really worried about y/n right now since she got here she hasn't said a word to anyone or me i don't think she even knows i just came or even sat down she was closing her eyes and not minding anyone all tough the class were so loud i looked at her again she was sweating .

I pated at her back worried if shes ok

Jungkook : y/n? Are you asleep ? In this crowd ??

You : j-just ... Dont talk to me ... J-jungkook ..im not feeling well at all .

Jungkook : what happened are you ok? Your sick ?

You : jungkook pls !!

Suddenly the teacher came and he started the class .

Y/n p.o.v

I wasn't feeling well at all so i felt like im gonna faint .

Jungkook : y/n ...do you need to go to the nurse ?? Y-y/n your so pale ? Did you eat well last night ?

You : ahh god im so dizzy !!! Jungkook pls ... Take me to the nurse .

Jungkook : you not ok??!! Wait ...wait a sec !! Sir...y/n needs to go to the nurse shes not feeling well .

Teacher : y/n are you ok  ?

You : n-no sir .

Teacher : actually its my first time seeing you jungkook worried about someone instead of beating him or her to death .

Jungkook : sir were serious .

Teacher : y/n go to the nurse .

Jungkook : ill go with her she cant go by herself .

Teacher : go .