Hmm? Miss our house ? Miss our friendship?

The next day morning

I woke up and got changed and then went to the kitchen .

You : good morning kihyun oppa .

Kihyun : good morning ! How was last night ??

You : hmmm...wonderful.

Kihyun : im glad to hear that .

You : done eating break fast? 

Kihyun : no...lets go eat in the small shop down town its still early .

You : yeah sure ill go grab my coat .

Kihyun nodded : ill be waiting outside.

You : 👍🏻

I went to my room and grabbed my coat and it was hanging on my wall next to my window i took it and glanced at my window and saw Taehyung while the boys following him as if their spying on him i felt like their going to bully him because taehyung told me their not friends anymore i mean with junkook but jungkook can do anything i quickly wore my coat and quickly rushed down stairs .

I opened the door and and quickly rushed out i just run pass Kihyun and immediately grabbed into taehyungs arm and kissed him immediately.

V : amm!!!!

I ended the kiss quickly

V : y/n?! You scared me !! "He suddenly hugged me"

V : how did my girl sleep last night ?

You : so well!! ....oh...hey guys "i acted as if i just know test that their here .

V turns around and was shocked

Jimin : y/n and taehyung???

Jin : wooooooo you guys?? Are ??

Taehyung : y--y/n lets ...lets just go .

You : no wait babe ... Guys meet my new boyfriend v !

"Jungkook raised his eyebrows"

Jungkook : boyfriend ? Your going out with your cousin ? Poor thing .

You : yaa!! Fuck off and ... So what? If he was my cousin or not !! I fell in love with him .

Taehyung : i said lets go!!

Jungkook :why so early best friend ? Hmm? Miss our house ? Miss our friendship?

Taehyung suddenly got angry and grabbed jungkooks neck thigh .

V : i dont are about our fake friendship ok what kind of friendship did we have ? You call what we had friendship? Kicking your best friend out of your house ? Taking his belongs and trying to get his girl and life?  

Jungkook smirked : let go of me"he held v hand and pushed him away.

Jungkook : and who is your girl ?
Y/n? And what life you had? A farmer in my grandma farm? and what staff you had that i would get so jealous about and that want to steal it from you ? Ouhh please .

V : jungkook just admit that you like y/n just let us live our lives we all know u like her and have some shity feeling towards her and admit that you want a family like i have and a mother who care about me and brothers who love me and a father thats my role model ...whos your role model ? Your mom ? That left you since you were born ? Your dad that died thanx to drugs ? 

Kihyun : whats going on here guys?? A fight ? Y/n should i call the police?

You : what ?! No oppa .. Its ... Lets just go .."

i held both taehyung and kihguns hands and left jungkook and the boys behind .

Jhope : what a jerk .

Suga : yaa jungkooka ...is it true? You like y/n ?

Rapmonster : your dad died ? Thanx to drugs ??

Jimin : yaa guys shut up !!

Jungkook suddenly left and went back home .

Jimin : yaa jungkooka!!

Jin : yaa leave him he might kick us if we followed him . 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You : taehyung ...you were so harsh..and...did ...jungkook really have feelings for me??

V : y/n why do you care ... And he asked if i missed him or no .. That was just my answer .

U : but reminding him of the dark past is so harsh and mean and awful !! I know how he feels ... Because i also had a dark past and i would want to kill my self of someone reminded it to me that way .

Kihyun : y/n dont say that!! Forget that ..now im hungry ...oh yeah congrats taehyung and y/n !!

V : ahh...thanx ...lets go eat .