Kyu min

Jungkook : yaa boys lets go

They all left leaving me and that boy alone i quickly came to him and held his hand .

You : a-are you okay ?? Do you need help ??

??? : no ..thank you ... That was so brave ...im so thankful .

You : ah gosh why are they doing that to you ?!!

??? : ahh...its just because I'm a nerd and something ... Ahh its okay i can take it ill leave this school tomorrow anyways im here to bring my papers.

You : ahh...im sorry for that ..im sad i wont see you again here around ... My name is y/n .

Kyu min : my name is kyu min nice to meet you .... But.. I need to warn you.

You : warn me ?

Kyu min : just...don't fall for jungkook ok ? Promise me .

You : fall for jungkook ?? That jerk !! No way are you insane ??

Kyu min : ah thats what every girl said before falling for him .

You : every girl?? You mean he dated a bunch if girls ?

Kyu min smirked : of course did you see his face?? His like an anime character !!

I giggled : i promise kyu min .

Kyu min : ... Come i think your new ill take you to the teachers room to gave you the classes paper .

You : ok thank you .

I smiled and went after him he was so sweet , but what i dont understand is that why jimin and v did that and listened to that jerk his just a ass bully ... Well an ass hot bully .