dont go... stay with me

I woke up and looked around I found myself in a hospital room .

And all of sudden a bad memory came back in my mind .

And it made me feel dizzy again .

Kihyun : y/n!! Your up !! Are you feeling better ??

You : y...yeah ....I'm better ..."

You : but....how is Mom ...and dad.

Kihyun : looked at me then suddenly a tear dropped from his eyes .

You : ....w..why are you crying oppa.

Kihyun : ....I'm sorry .

He suddenly hugged me .

----------------------------------------

It's been 4 weeks since my parents death I was totally cold hearted I didn't know how to sleep how to eat anything I was like a dead body I haven't ate since then or even talking to anyone I don't know what happened to anyone in this world .

I kinda missed the boys and kihyun oppa but I just can't show them my weakness .

Kihyun had to go to his parents and stay there for a week because he couldn't see me like this his parents first came to visit me but I didn't show up so they left with him since school was over I stayed in doors and not going out .

Jungkook has been calling ever since that accident but of course I didn't answer.

I just couldn't even hold my phone .

I was so shocked it was unbelievable how could they leave me alone in this world .

After tomorrow is prom I really wanted to experience it but ....since mom and won't be here to see me leave and go to prom made me not wanting to go .

While I was sitting on my bed the door bell rang actually u wasn't that lazy so I got down and opened the door and it was jungkook .

He looked sick and sad and emo once he saw me his face got brighter .

I honestly was happy to see him again.

Jungkook smirked

Jungkook : where have you been .

You : ....in my grave .

Jungkook : ...."sigh" he stood up straight and walked towards me .

He suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist .

You : let go .

Jungkook : ....I missed you .

He all of sudden hugged me and made me smile because I really needed this hug so badly.

Jungkook p.o.v

When I saw her I smile from the Bottom​ of my heart I was so happy to see her .

I thought something happened to her she didn't answer my calls or anything .

But I just couldn't accept the hug so I pushed him .

Jungkook :...why are you doing this to me ..."

I closed the door but he placed his foot on the door way so that it won't close .

You : leave .

Jungkook didn't listen he opened the door and I stepped back and he got into the house then closed it behind him.

I starred at him and walked to the stairs .

You : .....then don't leave .

I went to my room and closed the door then went back to my bed thinking .

After half an hour I started to wonder did jungkook leave ?

I stood up and wiped my tears since it's something normal to me now and cam close to the door to hear I didn't hear anything so I thought he left I went back to bed again and stayed there .

After a couple minutes someone knocked at my room door .

You : ....it...must be him .

You : please ...just leave .

He then opened the door ...he was holding a plate and a bottle of water.

Jungkook : ....you should at least eat..and live .."

I looked away and looked at my window ignoring eyes contact .

You : ....there Is no reason to stay alive anymore.."

Jungkook : yes there is ..."

You : what is it then .

Jungkook sighed and placed the food on the table and put his hands in his pockets and walked towards me and stood in front of me .

Jungkook : ....kihyun ....joshua...and even ...kyumin .

I suddenly giggle remembering kyumin.

Jungkook smiled : ....I.. it's just ...my heart warms when I see you smile.

You : ....why are you doing all this for me ...I don't deserve this .

Jungkook : ... I have told you already the reason here ...I made this for you .. Please eat it ...not for me...eat it for the sake of your ... parents...the will get hurt ..  if they saw you like this ... correct?

You : ....ye..yeah..."

Jungkook smiled again and almost left the room .

But I quickly stood up and went behind him and back hugged him .

You : ....don't go...stay with me .."crying"

Jungkook turned around and hugged me .