You lied to me

As soon as i got out i walked straight going to somewhere i don't know while i was walking i saw v and Jimin and a guy walking .

they all saw me i didn't know what to so i tried to escape but Jimin quickly held my wrist .

You : let go if me jimin .

V : y/n we can explain .

You : explain what ?? You said your leader is a bully not you !!

But the truth is all of you are bullies !! I thought that i have made some sweet kind hearted friends but i was wrong !! You lied to me!! .

Jimin : ahh y/n were sorry but listen to us first please ?? Huh?

I sighed : ....what do you have to say .

Jimin and v smiled

V : first of all ... Jhope hyung this is our friend y/n shes the sweetest girl we have ever met .

Jhope : yaa .. You two will die !!

Jimin : yaa jhope hyung !! Shes just a girl !!

Jhope : please don't involve me with this .

You : whats with you ?? Im not a terrorist or something ??

V : calm down hyung we told Jung kook that shes my cousin .

You : well I'm not "i said and crossed my arms against my chest like a kid.

Jimin and v smiled and giggled

Jhope : i know ... But what if he think that one if you is dating her ?

You : what ???!! Date me ?? Yaa explain!

Jimin : ah ill explain ... Y/n jungkook hates female and he hates them like he wants to kill any female he sees so we are his friends he doesn't want us to see girls or anything about them .

You : but why ?? What have we done??

Jhope : its not a thing that other females did its ... His mom fault ... Jungkook was the most kind hearted
little boy but ... His mom ruined him .

V : she left him and threw him in the streets and run away with her boyfriend .

You : but ... Thats not a excuse to kill a female !!

Jimin : ahh .. She also wanted to kill him or sell him for people ... She wanted to get red of him as fast as she could any way she could .

You : why ?

Suddenly

Jung kook : hey

The 4 of us were shocked we all turned around .

Jung kook : haha look at your faces  .

Jimin : what are you doing here?

Jung kook : ahh hyung calm down .. Yaa y/n the teacher told me to bring you back to class because you took so long .

You : ah... Ill..ill come now .

Jung kook putted his hands in his pocket and went walking back to class .

V held my arm and pulled me close to him and whispered to me "don't tell anyone about Jung kook ok? ... We trust you y/n .

I nodded slightly and went after Jung kook back to class .

As i was walking behind Jung kook he stopped suddenly and looked at me staring .

You : what ?

Jung kook : ... What did they tell you?

I freaked out and didn't know what to do or what to say .

You : w-what did they tell me ??

Jung kook : I'm not a fool .

Youq : yaa !! T-they told me where is the toilet i went there and thanked them thats all .

Jung kook started to laugh

Jung kook : i know your lying but ill pass it this time .

You : huh??

He left i just followed him