y/n were officially dateing and together

Then I held his hand and walked to my bed and sat on it while his still standing but also still holding my hand.

Jungkook : eat .

I nodded and ate his food that he cooked.

After eating

You : I'm full ...thank you so much .

Jungkook : yup....I'll leave now I have to go ..see you later .

You : ...o... ok then .."I really didn't want him to leave I needed him but I can't do anything .

As jungkook left I just went toy window and watch him leave he saw me he smiled then waved at me .

I sighed and smiled then went to sleep.

When I was asleep the weather got bad it started to rain but I ignored it then it there was a louder storm .

Im a person who is so afraid of the storms .

I was kinda crying because it was so scary .

I didn't know what to do so I called anyone I find in my contacts.

The first name I read was taehyung..ididnt want to talk to him but I just need someone to comfort me .

But still I didn't call v I called jungkook instead but he didn't reply or answer he might be asleep I don't wanna interrupt his dreams .

So I just called v .

V : hello?

You : ...h..hello .."

V : ....w..whos... calling"

You : ....it's me y/n.."

V : bye.

You : please ...don't do that ...I need someone to comfort me please.."

There was a louder storm made me shout loud witch also made v get worried .

V : ...a..are you ok?

You : please!! Come here !!

V : o..ok I'll be there wait a minute!!

After a couple minutes the door bell rang I didn't have the courage to go and open to .

After another seconda he came into my room and saw me crying on the corner of my room he quickly came to me and hugged me.

V : it's ok...it's ok..I'm here"

You : ...I'm just scared.."

V : ...I'm sorry .

As he comfort me I calmed down and was able to talk normally .

V : your ok now ?

I nodded .

V : ....amm..why me ?

You : ...Jung...kook..didn't answer..I was afraid..so I called ...you "

V : it's good to hear that ...that ..you call me when you need someone .

You : let's forget that past ...I wanna be your friend that's all .

V : ...got it " he smiled and hugged me again .

Taehyung stayed with me until the storm stopped I was so thankful.

You : ...you can leave now .

V : ok ..bye.

You : bye.

As he left I fell asleep again and I was happy .

The next day