Meeting the jerk

Teacher : here you go pls go to class .

You : yes mrs ...kyu min thank you so much again .

Kyu min : thank you for helping me earlier .

You : I had something in mind ??... Does those 7 boys go to this school??

Kyu min nodded : anyways here is your class and nice to meet you .

I smiled and wave my hand then went in class .

As soon as entered i spotted that same guy named jungkook i rolled my eyes and the teacher told me to introduce my self .

You : hello .. My name is y/n I'm 19 year old pla take care of me .

Teacher : y/n please take a sweat next to jung kook .

I sighed and did what he told me to .

Jung kook was smirking at me and whispering to me "hey pretty nice to see you again "

I rolled my eyes and sat next to him

Jung kook : I'm curious are you really taehyungs cousin ? Your way beautiful to be his cousin .

I sighed i don't want to reply to him because I'm not the kind of a girl who likes to chat or talk during class plus I'm not going to reply to this jerk anyways.

Jung kook : so your not going to answer me baby girl ??

I really felt like i was going to kill him he is so annoying and I'm gonna go crazy how dare he call me baby girl .

You : listen you perv ... Im really not un the mood I'm not the kind of a girl who will fall for you easily or some shit okay just don't talk to me .

Jung kook smirked : haha you scared me baby girl .

You : "sigh" pls don't call me that .

Jung kook : why baby girl ?

I was about to slap him i swear i cant take it anymore his such a perv !! I stood up .

You : sir !! Can i use the toilet ?

Teacher : yes you can since its your first day go ahead but don't take to long .

I nodded and left the class as fast as i could because i couldn't take it anymore .