He has been acting diffrently

School

I arrive at school annoyed and feeling bad for jungkook all though i hate him.

Joshua : hey noona!

You : ah...hey joshua .

Joshua : noona...have you seen hyung?

You : amm...well..yeah im afraid he went back home .

Joshua : but why? He said his coming?

You : well...something happened .."

Joshua : oh really ... Ok.

You : see you .

Joshua nodded

Joshua : noona wait!

U : hmm??

Joshua : i need to talk to you about something .

You : something? Like ?

Joshua : about jungkook hyung .

You : i dont understand?

Joshua : come .."he held my hand and took me to the field and sat down on the grass.

Joshua : listen noona..."

You : aha?

Joshua : jungkook hyung ... Recently ..witch i mean since he met you ...he has been acting differently witch in a good way ...he stopped the bully ...he started to change a little by little ...but since ...you and v became so close then all of sudden a couple...he kinda getting sadder and lonelier .

You : josh idont get what you want me to do?

Joshua : i dont want you to do anything ..i just want you to think about him...noona understand the fact that he gets jealous over u and v hyung he really likes u he talks non stop about you...your beauty ...your smile your laugh every singe detail of u non stop!!

Imagine how in love he is with u!! You and v hyunh ruined him idont blame you for likening v hyung but just think if its the right decision to be with him im not saying you should go out with jungkook im saying think about your plans you might regret it .

Like...he loves you ...he let go of his friend ship with v hyung do you know how bad that is ? They have been close more than me and jungkook hyung dont you realize how he loves you that much ?? He Let go of his friend ship??
Just for you !!

You : ...josh...trust me ...his not the only one who is suffering were all are.
But ... He has to understand i dont like him !! Im taehyungs girlfriend!!

Joshua : and thats what i mean??!! U dont listen to your heart !! You just go to who you see !! Go with your heart not only eyes noona pls help hyung his not ok his been suffering because of mom as well he dosent call his own mom mother!! He calls her "the bitch or the slut or asshole !! Like i feel so bad i cant see him like that !!

You : josh ...ill...ill try .

Joshua suddenly smiled and hugged me .