witch teared my heart a apart and made me so angry .

Jimin : y/n whats wrong with you ?!

You : you wont get it !! My parents left and went to Canada with out saying goodbye !! Instead they left disappointed at me !! Their staying there for a year!! Thats a really really long time !!! To me!! For what ? Just because i went to your house and its not all your faults !! Its you !! Taehyung! You played with my brain and made me lie !!

I said and forced my self to walk away

Jungkook : why is she so upset ? That women left me since i was born ? Crazy girl ? Seriously ? ... Thats one of the reasons i told you not to get close to a girl or a female ... The insult you and use you thats all .

Jungkook left with his hands in his pocket .

V : im ... Sorry .

Jimin rubbed v's back calmly .

Jin : guys lets go home .

V didn't listen to them instead he went running after you .

Jhope : yaa taehyunga !! Dont kill her!!

Jungkoom turned around

Jungkook : where is he going ?

Suga : going to give her a punch or a slap or a kiss or a hug thad the possible staff that might happen .

Jungkook p.o.v

I should go and follow him or else something would happen between them i said that shit to hyung just to make them stay away from y/n .

V p.o.v

Y/n yes you did roast me but that wont stop my love , i have to confess to you right now or ill regret and i wont have you ever .

Y/n p.o.v

I walked away trying to walk but i could a bit while i was trying to walk i saw a chair so i decide to sit on it .

I sat down and saw someone running and gasping it was v .

V : y/n

You : taehyung? "I stood up wanted to shout at him .

You : dont you understand !!

But he suddenly grabbed my nick and pulled me into him by his other hand and kissed me .

My eyes suddenly widen and i tried to not react but my mouth reacted !!!

He suddenly broke the kiss

You : t-"he suddenly covers my mouth with his hand and im still confused .

V : just .. Dont say anything ... Let me say ... Y/n...i really like you .. And i do have feelings for you .. Pls dont treat me like that again ... You almost broke my heart ... I didnt mean for all this to happen i just wanted to see you And tell you all this that day ... But i couldn't .... The boys were always around you ... Y/n ... Can ... C-can i be your boyfriend ?

??? P.o.v

As i arrived i saw the two together talking and all sudden v kissed her witch teared my heart a apart and made me so angry .

Y/n p.o.v

V asked and once again im confused
Suddenly i felt dizzy and was going to fall and all sudden i fell on the ground .

Jungkook : y/n!!!

V p.o.v

Finally i confessed to y/n and kissed her , but she all of sudden falls on the ground witch surprised me as well jungkook was there i wonder why and how and when did he come here .

I was so worried i didnt care about jungkook i quickly called the ambulance .