She wont be able to survive

You : here eat well .

Kihyun : thanx .

After eating together

You : so mom told me your transferring to my school ? True ?

Kihyun : yup ...but the school uniform is complicated ... I dont know how to wear it properly .

You : ill help no problem .

Kihyun : thank you .

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Kihyun : like this ??

You giggled : no~! Like that

I came to him and fixed his hand slaves im a proper way .

I didnt realize i was so close to his face and then i stopped and felt shy .

Kihyun : good ?? 👍🏻👍🏻??

You : 👍🏻👍🏻wanjo chasengeya ."so handsome".

Suddenly kihyun started to stare at me in a weird way witch made me blush .

Kihyun : you know....your so cute.

I started to blush like crazy

You : ah...thank you..."

Kihyun : haha your really are beautiful as well ... How come we dont know each other ??

You : i-im not sure ... Hah... I .. I gotta go to sleep .. Amm...nice to meet i kihyun ... Make sure to sleep early.. G-good night .

Kihyun : good night y/n .

Kihyun p.o.v

I cant believe how sweet and cute my cousin is shes so adorable like a baby but not my type i mean i wont fall for her nut ill be so good to her and treat her lime a real sister because i cant tell her that her mother is not feeling well and has cancer .

Kihyun phone

Kihyun : hello ? Hi uncle

Dad : hi son ... Did you meet my baby girl ? Yet?

Kihyun : i did uncle shes so sweet we ate food that she cooked and she helped me with the school uniform .

Dad : im glad to hear that ... How wAs she ? Good ? Normal ,tired ,sick ??

Kihyun : well... She said she fainted but she said she ok now but she did look tired and sick .

Dad : she what?? She fainted ?? Where were she ?? Or with who she was?? You have to know thats not good for her health !! If she faints that a bAd sign ok pls pls feed her well and make sure she sleeps well !! She has a bad sick health since she was born but we didn't tell her so that she wont get scared and ... Doctor said ... If she kept fainting she wont be able to survive .

Kihyun : ok ok calm down uncle shes ok and fine And dont worry im here ill take a hood good care of my cousin as of shes my little sister that won't happen to her of i took good care of her.

Dad : thank u so much son .

Kihyun : good night uncle .

Dad : good night .

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

The next day

I woke up and did my morning routine then got dressed and went down stairs .