And we are now friends

I went to grab my food while Jungkook left me alone and sat with his mates .

I saw v and jimin with him the 3 of them were staring at me .

I grabbed some food then sat down far from them .

Then suddenly at the same time the three of them stood up and they all looked at each other .

Then jimin and jungkook sat back down and v came and sat in front of me .

V : yaa ... Since we are in the same school ... And we are now friends I think you need my phone number and so that when your absent you can call me and ill tell you what have you missed.

Or

Or ... If you needed help with something....

I knew that he just wanted to give me his phone number so i took his phone from his pocket and saved my number and handed it to him .

V scratched his head : or...you can give me your phone number .... Anyways ... A...were neighbors just to let you know.

You : yeah i knew .

V : a...as well as jimin jungkook and the boys .

You : ahh all the boys in the same hood
Wow great heartthrob boys in the same hood omg im gonna faint .

V and me started to laugh

V : im sorry for the lie ... Its the truth ... I am a bully ... But i really want to be your friend ... Im not a bad person ... Im sorry .

You : dont apolagize just make sure to not beat up nerds anymore

You : dont apolagize just make sure to not beat up nerds anymore .

Jungkook : but that is my choice .

I sighed : toogh?? "Again?"

Jungkook : yaa ...aish~ listen .. V hyung pls leave me and y/n alone for a sec .

V : be careful shes my cousin .

You : what do you want ?

Jungkook took a seat in front of me exactly .

Jungkook : lets make a deal .

You : a deal? With you ? Im not sure .

Jungkook : listen ... Ill stop the to bully the nerds ...

You : thats a good thing but im not expecting something good from you.

Jungkook : ..... Hah don't cut off my words please .... What i was saying .. Yeah ...ill stop to bully the nerds only if !! You gave me your phone number and your social media accounts.

I smirked at him : are you kidding me ? My social media account ? You ? No wAy not even in your dreams .

Jungkook : then ... I won't stop the bully even if your friend kyu nerd left this school ill pay the students who are in his school to bully him everyday non stop .

I gasped : yaa!! Jungkook leave kyu min alone !!

Jungkook : and who will stop me ? You? Do you think im a 5 years old kid?
Oh please your ...phone ...number .

I rolled my eyes and gave him my phone .

Jungkook : good job baby girl .

You : yaa jeon jungkook you asshole don't call me that shitty name anymore.

Jungkook : calm down calm down .