Im so disappointed in you

I sat down on my bed knowing nothing to do so i looked at the window watching the passengers suddenly i saw the boys walking v seemed not happy as well as jungkook .

So i quickly opened the window .

You : yaa!! Taehyungaaa!! Ah...the dont hear me ... Jungkook!!!

Suddenly jungkook turned at me i started to waive then realized what could he do for me ? Nothing .

Jungkook : wait hyungs thats y/n .

Jimin : why is she still in the house sjes not going to school ??

Jhope : let go and talk to her .

V : yaa y/n not coming ??

You : guys i cant my mom knew that i went to your house she doesn't believe me she thinks im your slut or something and she took away my phone as well she locked my door i can't get out of here !!

Jin : ooooh.....thats bad ..thats messed up !! .

V : wait really  ?? 

Jungkook smirked : why v hyung ? Why don't you talk to your ante ? Hmm isn't she your ante ? Or uncle??

V : jungkook seriously im not in the mood cant you see ??? Her parents arw angry at her and they think shes our slut ??!! Focus !!

Suga : yaa guys !! What if her parents call the police were so dead ??!!

Rapmonster : shit suga hyung is right .

Jungkook : ahh ...bye y/n .

Jungkook left

You : ahh guys just goto school you can't help me anyways .

Jhope : y/n dont worry we will try to help you we will think and well help u.

You : thank you guys so much .

Jin : bye
Jimin : bye y/n !!

They all said their goodbyes and went to school while i was so bored .

After a couple hours i decided to fix my room all though it was already clean.

Suddenly my dad came into my room

You : pa!!

Dad : im so disappointed in you y/n .

You : dad i swear their just my friends i swear why dont you believe me you can them go ask them dad!!!

Dad : here eat this food .

Then my dad left my room