please love me

You : ....

My eyes wondered and got wider .

I didn't really believe what I just heard it's like a dream .

Every thing seems like a dream to me.

Jungkook all of sudden held my hands.

Jungkook : will you forgive me ...and pls love me .

You : ......

Jungkook : please y/n ... Please I'm begging you to love me.

You : I.....I don't know .... I...I just don't know .

Jungkook: what do you mean you don't know ...your no longer taehyungs girlfriend your single I know that you don't even like him too you have no any feelings for him I know that.

You : I... Need to go now ..."I pulled my hands and tried to leave .

But all of sudden he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his arms and huggede tight.

Jungkook : I really love you y/n I swear I love you ... I don't know what you have done to me ...but I fell for you and into your trap .... That I can't get out of .... I can't forget your smile your face ... It's like it's tattooed to my brain ...your the first and last woman I have ever and I'll ever love ... You made me love you ....I hated women I hated girls every thing feminine .

You : lier ."I pushed him and said .

You : then explain bullying that poor nerd !!

Jungkook : sigh" it's as well .... A girl thing ..."

You : so he stole your girl?

Jungkook :no!!? ....he had a girlfriend he loved her so much he just keeps on kissing her and hugging her made me feel awful I hate those staff it keeps on reminding me of my ..... That fucking lady .."

You : that's stupid ...no  sense .

Jungkook : you don't get me y/n just gime me one answer ... Yes or no.

You : jungkook....how can I trust you ..after what v did to me how do u expect me to love you or even like someone ?? Plus....why all of sudden ? Why not before me and v got together?

Jungkook : ....it's ...it's because I didn't have the courage to change confess to you .

You : I'm sorry ....but no ... You can't .

Jungkook : why do you mean !?

You : I mean you can't have my heart I'm sorry I've had enough ... I've been thorough alot already I'm not ready to cry ber someone ... I tried to hold myself before but now I don't think I'm even able to stop my tear right now ..."

Jungkook: y/n please trust me ...pls I'll do anything to prove that I love you .

You : then show me .

He all of sudden started to shout .

Jungkook : everyone !!! World!!! I'm ready to do anything for this lady !! I'm ready to kill myself for her !!!! But please tell her !!! Tell her to accept my heart and let me have her !!! I love you from the bottom of my heart y/n !!!!

His words has stopped my breath every one we're staring and we're cheering .

He all of sudden hugged me

Jungkook : I love you y/n .

All of sudden

I opened my eyes and .... It was all a stupid dream .

You : oh shit .... What the fuck was that dream!!! W...what time is it !?

Where ....wait ...I'm in bed !?!! I was..at the park !?

I stood up and went downstairs​ .

Kihyun: oh...your up .

You : what happened!?? How did I get here !!!

Kihyun : relax 😂😂 ...well your prince brought you here .

You : prince!? What are you talking about oppa!?!

Kihyun : jungkook .

You : j..jungkook!?!?!!?! When did he even see me !?!

Kihyun : you dummy he saw you asleep on the chair in the park how can you even fall asleep outside !!?

You : ...so...that's all a dream ??

Kihyun : a dream??

You : it...it's all a dream ...he ...he doesn't really like me ...o..or love me ?

But why do I feel like it was reality ..and that I heard that words in my ears ??

Kihyun : go back to sleep y/n your seeing staff .

You :... Yeah ....I think I need some sleep... Are you sure oppa that I fell asleep outside??

Kihyun : go to sleep !!

You : okay okay ...gezzz..."