ill leave

After class

After class jungkook quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me to the school filed.

He then told me to sit down so I did .

He then sat next to me .

Jungkook : your better ?

I looked away as a kinda yes answer.

Jungkook : not yet ha...then ..ok plan two ...hmmmm..open your hand .

You : ha.."he suddenly held my hand and placed something in my hand I looked at it it was a cute necklace.

"he suddenly held my hand and placed something in my hand I looked at it it was a cute necklace

You : t...thats for me ??

Jungkook : well...yeah"he scratched his head shyly"

You : ahh!!! Thank you so much !!" I hugged him so hardly as a Thank you I really loved it it was so cute"

You : but...what for ?

Jungkook : well...I don't think I can tell you ...I'll tell you later k?

You : ok!! Thank you again .

He smiled then looked away .

Jungkook : hey let me put it on you .

You : yeah sure !!

He then turned me around and placed the charm on my chest and closed the lock gently .

You : ...it's so beautiful .

Jungkook : I'm happy that you liked it .

When he was talking I was just staring at his eyes I just got lost in his eyes .

Jin : hey guys.

As Jin talked I was shocked I was staring at him with out knowing .

Jungkook : hey hyungs .

Jimin pulled jungkook and whisper to him something I couldn't know what did he whisper .

Jimin : did you tell her yet?

Jungkook shakes his head  .

Suga : when are you planning to..you can't let her wait ...you have to tell her before she gets hurt .

Jungkook : l..later hyung .

You : what's wrong ?

Jungkook : n.. nothing "

V : guys let's go eat I'm so hungry .

Cafeteria

I was staring at jungkook I noticed something .

He was worried and wasn't talking alot .

I sat next to him he smiled and I smiled back to him while everyone we're eating .