ahhh!! Forget me !! I don't wanna be your friend anymore !!

You : aghhh !!! Why dont you believe me!! I thought that you love
me and trust me !!! If it was smuel !! You wouldn't even talk to him about it!!

I started to cry and at the same time not feeling well i felt dizzy so i ended up sleeping on the floor .

Jungkook p.o.v class

Jungkook : ??hmm...how can i help her? ??.... Its our fault anyways ... Or its taehyungs fault his the one who invited her to our house... But i wont let him help her ... That way she will fall for him and i wouldn't let that happen no matter what .

After class i went to the back field and met with my little brother joshua .

Joshua : hey hyung what's up ?

Jungkook : nothing's up...but ..i need help ?

Joshua : with what ?

Jungkook : i have a girl ..shes ...a friend only .,,and ... Id like to help her and make her parents trust me how?

Joshua : hyung why are you asking me?

I looked at joshua and yeah he was right why am i asking this kid and operantly he just learned the ABC's .

Jungkook: forget it .. Hows ur mom?

Joshua : Ah shes busy .. With dad .. hyung ... Until when will you not see our mom ? How can you live a life like this ? Seeing you makes me feel bad and that im in fault .

Jungkook : yaa kido im ok And its bot your fault im happy ... I dont need to see her ..or talk to her or anything aBout her .. Im better with out her .. Dont forget .. Dont you ever tell her that we are close and always spend out times together .

Joshua : ahmm........you know she loves you ...Right?"

Jungkook ; yeah ....... In hell .

I stood up and walked Away .

Joshua : hyung!

As i walked AwAy i went to eat .

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up and i went to the toilet and washed my face then i head over to the door and found out that its open .

I walked out and saw a paper on the floor i picked it up and read it .

Your still grounded but that dosent mean you cant go out to school but you cant go to any of your friends house anymore and don't you dare talk to those boys ever or go out with them next time you shouldn't lie at your parents  you think we did that because we hate you ? But its because we care about you anyways me and your dad are going to Canada for a year it was all sudden and you were asleep don't worry there is someone who will come and take care of you and its your cousin so make sure to treat him right and he will stay here in this house for a year as well ok darling take care .

As i finished reading i kinda was upset and i did cry a bit because their leaving for a year without talking to me or saying goodbye to me instead the left angry and disappointed at me .

You : but...who's my cousin ??

I went to the kitchen and saw food and a again a peace of paper .

Eat this and cook for yourself as well as your cousin make sure to take your phone ad staff its in the living room on the sofa .

I sighed and ate the food then went and grabbed my phone later i went to my room and got changed to go out for a bit so that i get some fresh air .

As i went out i walked a bit and i heard some shouting behind me i turned around and i saw the boys calling me .

So i listened to my parents they told me not to talk to them or go with them so ill do what they said .

I started to run so that they will not be able to come to me or talk to me but i couldn't i tripped and fell on the ground and hurt my knee .

Jungkook : yaa!!

Jimin : y/n?!

They all came to me

Taehyung : what are you doing are you running away from home??

Jhope : how did you get out ?

You : "sigh" guys pls ... Leave me alone "i tried to stand up but i couldn't.

Rapmonster : man you broke your knee don't try to walk on them ?!.

You : its your fault!!

Jin : the question is why are you running away from us !!

You : ahhh!! Forget me !! I don't wanna be your friend anymore !! Stop!! Just!...act like you all don't know me ok
Gosh!! Why Don't you understand !!