Awkward.

Thank you for commenting on my chapters! I love reading the comments! If no one commented on my chapters, I think I would stop writing! So, again, I wanted to thank you!

Please keep commenting if your TEAM ZAYN or TEAM LIAM! Let me know if you change teams! (;

__________________________________________________________

Mia's POV

I have been ignoring Nicole's calls and texts for a week now. I just can't look at her the same way, knowing that she cheated on Liam. Today, Harry was picking me up and taking me out to lunch. He should be here any minute now.

The doorbell rang, and I walked to the front door, opening it, to see Harry looking as perfect as always.

"Hey, babe" Harry said, picking me up and kissing me.

"That was a nice greeting!" I said, with a flirtatious smile. Harry took my hand and led me to the van.

"So how is everything?" Harry asked, as we drive down the road to a grill.

"Ya know.." I started. Harry nodded.

"I know.. It's the same for me. None of the lads have been happy lately. We don't see Zayn, and Liam came by a couple of days ago to get some clothes. He said he didn't want to be in the same house ad Zayn, so he was staying at a friend's. Louis hasn't even cracked a joke and Niall is eating even more than usual!" Harry stated.

"Yeah.. That's not normal" I agreed.

"Nicole texted me a couple days ago" Harry said.

"Yeah, she's been texting and calling me, but I'm not responding." I said. Harry nodded and we pulled to a stop in front of The Grill. We walked up to the restaurant hand in hand. When a waitress led us to our table outside, I noticed a girl with brown, curly hair.

"Harry" I whispered in his ear.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Look! 4 o' clock!" I exclaimed. Harry looked to his right.

"Erm... Is that Liam? Having lunch with a girl?" he asked.

"Not just any girl. That's Danielle." I said, sitting down at a table.

"Do you think they're on a date?" Harry asked. I flicked him on the forehead.

"Of course they're on a date!" I said.

"Okay, okay.. Sorry" Harry said, putting his hands up in defense.

"It's alright" I said with a smile, as I scanned through the menu.

_______________________________________________________

Nicole's POV 

My phoned buzzed on the table text to me.

"I'm here" Zayn said.

"Okay! Just give me one sec!" I said, quickly hanging up the phone and straightening one last piece of my blonde hair, before grabbing my leather bag and running out the door to Zayn. When I saw him, I immediately froze.

"What's wrong?" Zayn asked.

"Why are you on a motorcycle?" I asked.

"Well I didn't want to keep using the lads and I's shared van, so I bought myself this!" Zayn answered with a triumphant smile. I wasn't smiling.

"I'm not getting on that.." I started.

"Come on! Your safe. " Zayn insisted. I hesitated for a couple of minutes, before finally agreeing. I climbed in the back if the bike. Zayn handed me a helmet.