Uh Oh.

Sorry I haven't uploaded in awhile! I've been really busy! :( I hope you like this chapter! Please vote and comment with feedback! xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole's POV

"Who's that?" I whispered into Liam's ear, looking at the girl sitting in my golf cart, next to Zayn.

" I'm not quite sure!" Liam answered. Harry and Mia burst through the back door, holding hands. Yes! Harry finally made a move! They are so cute together! Harry yelled at Louis, who looked like he had just had the ride of his life. 

" Nicole..." Louis said, " baby-"

" Woah, woah,woah, Louis!" Liam said dramatically. " We all know Nicole is mine!" he added. I felt my cheeks get hot. Liam is so perfect... he's everything and more that I could have ever wanted in a boy...... man? Liam put his arms on my waist and softly kissed me.  When he pulled away, I suddenly remembered what had jut happened to the backyard.

" It's ok, Louis.. but can you please clean this up? My dad will kill me!.... Then bring me back to life just to kill me again!" I yelled, looking at the big mess in the backyard. The bushes were flat, pieces of grass were everywhere.. and wait! Who is that girl!

" Excuse me?" I said to the girl. She had light brown hair, was quite tall, and had green eyes.

" Oh, hi!" she answered. " I'm Kourtney!" 

" Hi, I'm Nicole" I said, " So, how do you know Zayn and Louis?" I asked.

" Well, the thing is.. I don't really know them! But i've seen Zayn before at a restaurant and we just ran into eachother!" she said. Zayn had a HUGE grin on his face when he looked at her..

" Look at Zayn!" I said.

" I know! He looks like he is in love!" Liam said.

" I think he is!" I added. 

" Well should we go inside and let them clean?" Liam asked me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis's POV

Zayn and I were cleaning up Nicole's backyard when I pulled him aside.

" Mate! Go talk to Kourtney! Don't blow your chance!" I demanded.

" Ok! Are you sure though? This is quite alot to clean!" he said. I just pushed him in Kourtney's direction, who was standing by the pool, looking at the beautiful view of the mountains. Zayn slowly walked over, and pulled her inside the house. I continued cleaning, picking up the pieces of grass and bending the bushes back to their original shape. I really hate cleaning but Zayn needs this! 

********

An hour later, the backyard was spotless. I was putting some trash away in the trashcans, when I noticed a stray cat walking across Nicole's front yard. I slowly crept up to it, not wanting to scare it.

" Kitty, kitty!" I whispered. It turned around and just stared at me. 

"Here kitty, kitty!" I said. Then, the cat leaped onto my face and stated scratching.

" get off me! You evil cat!" I yelled. 

" AAHHHHHH!!!! Get of me! You mongrel!" I screamed. I ran into Nicole's backyard, trying to pull the cat of my face.

" HELP!" I yelled. Everyone came running out of the house and tried to get the evil cat off my face. Liam and Harry finally pulled it off, about five minutes later.