It's Time for a Change

Thank you so much for 16,000 reads! You guys are brilliant!

What do you guys think about Liam and Nicole breaking up?... and Zayn? xx

__________________________________________________

****** THREE DAYS LATER******

Nicole's POV

" Nicole!Hurry up! We're gonna miss our flight!" Mia yelled through the door.

"Okay! Hold on! I just need to make sure I'm not leaving anything" I shouted back, so she could hear me. I looked at every inch of my hotel room. There was nothing on the counter, nothing on the bed, nothing in the closet, nothing under the- wait? What was the marroon thing peeking out from under the bed?

I walked over to the edge of the bed and crouched down. I pulled the item from underneath the bed, only to see that it was Liam's shirt. One of his favorites. The marroon, long sleeve, that says 'Brit' on the front. I pulled it close against my chest. It still smelt like Liam.

Before I could start to cry, there was a knock on my door.

"Nicole! Are you ready yet? Everyone is waiting for you!" Niall asked. I got up, and put Liam's shirt in my bag, before getting my suitcase and walking out the door.

As we walked to the lobby, everyone joined in and said, "Bye Tahiti"

I never want to come to this place again.

___________________________________________________

Liam's POV

I heard my phone buzz on the table next to me. I got up and chcked the caller ID, and saw it was 'Danielle,' my ex-girlfriend. I dated her when I was on the X-factor, and for some time after that. I haven't spoken to her since we broke up. I clicked the OK button, and read the text.

'Hey Liam.. I heard about you and your girlfriend breaking up.. Do you want to go get a cup of coffee? xx -Danielle'

I stared at the screen, unsure of what to do. I don't want to love Nicole anymore becasue she cheated on me, yet I still do. Maybe Danielle will take Nicole off my mind. I clicked the Reply button, and texted that I would meet her at Java Coffee in 20 minutes.

__________________________________________________

Nicole's POV

"Bye!" Mia yelled, driving away from my house. We just got back from the airport. I took out my key to the house, and unlocked the front door. No lights were on. Then I remebered that my Dad thought I was at my mom's all week. I ran to my room, quickly unpacking my bags and putting my suitcase away.

Xxx

I woke up to the aroma of coffee filling my nose.

"Dads back" I thought to myself, as I got up and put on my hot pink bathrobe, before walking into the kitchen. My Dad was sitting at the counter, drinking a cup of coffee and typing away on his iPad.

"Goood morning" I said.

"Morning! How was your moms?" he asked. I stared at the floor, trying not to smile. I always smile when I lie.

"It was good!" I said over-enthousiasticly. My Dad gave me a suspicious look and turned back to his ipad.

After I ate breakfast, I called Mia, to see if she wanted to hang out.

"Sure" Is what she said. I went to my room to get ready to go to Mia's.

"What to wear..what to wear" I thought to myself. I went through all of my shirts,before spotting Liam's long sleeved, marroon, 'Brit' shirt in the corner of my room. I slowly walked over to it, and slipped it on. I knew I shouldn't be wearing this, but its the only thing that has felt right in the last few days. I wore a pair of ripped jeans and some converse, allowing my long brown hair to just stay wavy. I grabbed my keys and drove to Mia's house.