The Beginning

It all started the day I went to my best friend, Mia's house. I'm Nicole, by the way. I'm teenage girl who definitely interested in boys.. well, singers you could say. Mia is too, but I tend to fall into a deeper love for them. I rang the doorbell on her gate impatiently.

"Why is this always locked?" I thought to myself. Mia opened the gate with a massive grin on her face.. A grin I sometimes worry about because big news always follows this grin.

"I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU!!" she yelled excitedly.

"Is it a present?" I asked.

" Something better!" she exclaimed. I walked into her room with my bag of clothes for the night. Well, more like a suitcase..I tend to over pack!

"So what did you want to show me?" I asked, curiously. Mia turned to her computer, hastily pressing the buttons on her keyboard.

"This." she said, as she pointed to a picture of five boys.

"Who are they.." I said, suddenly annoyed.

" They're called, One Direction!" she answered."They're a boy band! AND they're British!"

'"A boy band? Seriously Mia?" I questioned. At this point, I was in love with Zach Porter from the band, Allstar Weekend. When I look back on it, I don't know what I saw in him.. he was scrawny and just plain weird.

"I thought you liked A-dub?" I questioned.

"I've moved on." she said.

"WOW." I thought to myself. This is the most serious I have ever seen this girl! And I've known her since the fourth grade! I studied the picture, this time looking at all of the boys.

As I said before, there were five of them. The first one had brown, curly hair and green eyes. Mia said his name was Harry Styles. I could tell that she really liked him! The next one had darker skin and a dark brown mow hawk with matching brown eyes..with the longest eyelashes! Apparently his name was Zayn Malik. The third one had had blue eyes with a little green in them, and straight, brown, flippy hair. He was Louis Tomlinson. The one standing next to him had quite light blond hair. You could tell he styled it, but it looked nice! Also, he had ice blue eyes! His name was Niall Horan.

The last one had light brown, wavy hair and the prettiest light brown eyes. "Oh my god." I said. "What's his name?"

"That's Liam Payne." she answered, a smile spreading across her face. At that moment, I forgot all about Zach Porter, and she knew it. Best friends could tell when one fell in love, but in our case, we both did. 

*********************************************

Nicole's POV

" Mia! I need to be with Liam! We're perfect for each other!" I said. Mia gave me a doubtful look.

" He has even said that he likes girls with brown hair and blue eyes!" I yelled. " Last time I checked,I have both of those things!"

"Yes, yes you do." Mia said as she took out her foundation and started to apply it.

" Do you want me to do it?" I asked, already knowing what the answer would be.

" Yeah, thanks buddy!" she said sarcastically. " You need your practice, if you wanna become a makeup artist one day!"

I started applying her makeup, thinking about Liam. It's impossible to not think about him. I was having the best daydream when..

" AAAHHHHHHHH!" Mia screamed into my ear.

" WHAT?!" I yelled into hers.

"Ouch! Why are you so loud!?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm the loud one." I said sarcastically, as I felt a smirk spread across my face.

" One Direction has a book coming out! It's called Dare to Dream!" she yelled, even louder than before.

" We have to get it!" I said.

I finished Mia's makeup, we found out that the book signing was in two weeks. Later that day, we had already picked out what to wear. We decided that we would each wear our Onepieces' with a really cute outfit underneath. Underneath my royal blue Onepiece, I was going to wear my white shorts, a gray shirt, denim jacket, and my new yellow and white striped wedges.

Underneath Mia's navy Onepiece that read, ' ONE LIFE, ONE LOVE, ONE PIECE,' she was wearing a pair of high-waisted shorts, a black blouse,tan sweater, and a pair of low cut boots. The next few weeks went by so slow.

******************************************************

( THE DAY OF THE BOOK SIGNING)

Nicole's POV

"Is it weird that I'm kind of nervous?" I asked Mia.

" Honestly, No!... I am too!" she said letting out a sigh of relief. I was curling my brown hair and she was straightening her brown hair. When our hair was done, I did our makeup, making her brown eyes pop and my blue eyes extra blue. We both put on our outfits then followed with our Onepieces. I climbed into the car and we drove to the book signing. As we walked through the doors, my ears were overpowered my the loud noise of screaming girls. Some were young, and some were our age.

"Mia! Oh my god! Look how old that lady is! She looks like she is like 72!" I said, pointing at an older lady with gray hair who was wearing an ' I love Niall Horan shirt'

" 72?" she asked in between laughs." Why couldn't you have just said 70?"

"She looks 72! ...DON'T JUDGE ME!" I yelled so that she could her me over the loud screams. Mia was still laughing as we walked over to a crowded table to buy our books. We walked over to where the line started.

"Are you kidding me." I said. "We will be waiting in this line for ages!"

"Just think about who you will be seeing when you get to the front!" she said, pointing at the moving glass elevator. I looked up to see all five of the boys waving at the sea of girls that they came down to the ground floor.

*********************************************** 

If you like this story, PLEASE vote and comment with suggestions!! It would mean A LOT!! xx