Things are getting serious!

Nicole's POV

I watched Harry as Mia walked over to him.. It looked like his eyes were going to pop out of his skull! He looks so in love! I looked at Liam, who was already watching me.

" Hi" I mouthed with a flirtatious smile. We both started walking towards one another, until we met eachother half way. The rest of the boys piled in their shared van.

" Liam, you coming?" Niall shouted. Liam looked at me, as if he didn't know the answer.

" Stay with me tonight?" I asked.

" I was hoping you'd ask that.." Liam said, taking my hand and intertwining his soft fingers with mine. Niall shrugged and hopped into the van, driving off. I glanced one more time at Mia and Harry. He was leading her to their table. She looked so,so happy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia's POV

Harry led me to the beautiful table he set up. He is so sweet!

" Harry-" I said,but was cut off.

" Mia, please don't say anything" he said with a brilliant smile. He is so perfect. He pulled out my chair for me, and we both sat down.

" You look amzing" Harry said.

"Thank you! Nicole did everything though... I don't usually look like this" I said.

" You're always breathtaking to me" he said, putting his hand over mine. We ate dinner and decided to go for a stroll in the park. The trees around the path had little, white, lit up lights in them.

" Harry! Did you do this?" I asked.

" Do you like it?" he asked, pretty much answereing my question.

" I love it! Its beautiful!" I said. We stopped walking and looked into eachother's eyes. Harry leaned in, and so did I. I felt his lips against mine. He pulled away after a few seconds. It was the best kiss of my life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole's POV

Liam and I climbed into my car.

" So what would you like to do tonight?" I asked.

"Hmm...." Liam said, putting his fingers to his chin. I let out a laugh.

" What?" Liam asked me with a sweet smile.

"You're so cute when you laugh!" I said.

"And your so cute when YOU laugh" Liam said, putting a lock of my hair behind my ear. He looked down at my lips and back up to my eyes. I leaned in and so did he, crashing our lips together. It seemed like the world stopped. After about a minute, we pulled away from eachother with smiles on our faces.

" I think I know just the place to go."Liam said.

" And where is that?" I asked.

" I want you to meet my parents." Liam said. I was shocked! They say that when you meet someone's parents, you are in a serious relationship.. Which we are, I just never thought he would introduce me for some reason!

"Whats wrong? Do you not want to meet my family?" Liam asked, looking a little hurt.

" NO! Of course I want to meet your family! It's just.... I didn't think you wanted me to meet them.." I said. Liam gently touched my face, bring me closer to him. He looked in

to my eyes.

" Nicole, I love you so much and I've wanted you to meet my family for a long, long time." Liam said, kissing me. It was about an hour drive to his parents house.

******* 1 hour later ********

Is this it? I asked Liam, looking at the massive house in front of me.

" yeah! I'm so excited to see my family! I haven't seen them in the longest time!" Liam said, jumping out of the car. He ran around to my side and opened the door for me. He's such a gentleman!

"Thanks, babe" I said, giving him a hug. We walked hand in hand to the front door. It was already open, so Liam lead me inside.

"Mum? Dad?" Liam asked.

"Liam? Is that you?" a sweet voice asked. Then, out walked a petite, blonde woman, with a massive smile on her face.

" Liam! It is you! I've missed you so much!" Liam's mum said.

" Mom, i want to introduce you to someone who is very special to me..." Liam said, putting his arms on my waist.

" Hello! I'm Nicole" I said, putting my hand out to shake hers.

" So nice to meet you! As you might have already guessed, I'm Liam's mom, Amelia! " she said, giving me a hug.

" Is Dad here?" Liam asked.

" Yeah.. He's watching a football game." Amelia said, pointing in the direction of what sounded like announcers on the tv.

__________________________________________________

Mia's POV

This night has been so perfect with Harry. I don't want to be with anyone else, but him. I wonder if he feels the same way....

"Mia?" Harry asked.

" Yeah?" I answered. For some reason, Harry looked like he was going to throw up.

" Are you okay?" I asked. Harry bent down and looked at the ground. He took a deep breath, the quickly stood back up.

" Mia, I love you." Harry said, leaving me stunned.

" I love you too!" I said, jumping into his arms.

__________________________________________________

Hello! I hope you enjoy the chapter! If you have any ideas about what you might want to happen, PLEASE inbox me! Xx