..And That's Not Even The Worst Part.

Nicole's POV

Zayn just kissed me. He kissed me. And the worst part is, I kissed him back.

I couldn't stop the tears from leaking out of my eyes. What was Liam going to think? ..Should I tell him?

I have to tell him.

I needed to be alone. So, I ran to the front of the house, and threw my flip-flops onto the lawn. Then, I just took off, running, down the street. The sky was black, except for the cresent moon and the few stars surrounding it. There were cars parked in front of houses, and street lights flickering on different parts of the street. I just kept runnning. I ran until I thought my lungs would explode. I stopped at a park, and sat under a tree.

What am I going to do?

_________________________________________________

Zayn's POV

I can't believe I just told Nicole how I feel. Why didn't I have the guts to tell her sooner? For example, before she got back together with Liam?

I'm so stupid!

Where did she run off to? I walked back by the fire.

"Have you guys seen Nicole anywhere?" I asked Mia, Harry, Louis, and Niall.

"No.. Why?" Mia asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Zayn, what did you do?" Mia added.

I forsure wasn't going to tell them what happened. So, instead of answering Mia, I went inside and grabbed the keys to the boy's and I's shared van. I hopped into the driver's seat and drove down the road, looking for Nicole. Just as I was about to turn around, I spotted a park.

"Maybe Nicole is in there..?" I thought to myself. I pulled over on the side of the road and got out of the van.

"Nicole?" I yelled. No answer.

"Nicole?" I shouted again. Where could she be? Then, I heard muffled sniffles. I walked forward, but I didn't see anything.

"Zayn, just.. please go away" Nicole said behind me. I looked down, to see her sitting underneath a large oak tree.

"Oh, there you are! I was so worried!" I said, disobeying Nicole's wishes and sitting down next to her.

"..Yep. Here. I. Am." Nicole mimicked.

"Look.. about earlier... I really meant what I said" I started.

"Listen, Zayn.. We can't be together. I love Liam." Nicole said. I felt my heart sink. Then, I thought of something.

"But, you kissed me back.. Why would you do that if you didn't have feelings for me?" I asked. I turned to Nicole. She slowly looked up at me.

"I'm sorry if I led you on, but like I said before, I'm with Liam. I just hope he doesn't break up with me AGAIN becasue of YOU." Nicole said, getting up and taking off down the street.

I just sat there, motionless, staring at the swingset in front of me. I really love this girl and no matter what I do, I'm not going to let her get away.

_____________________________________________

Liam's POV

I was laying on my bed, still trying to calm down, when there was a loud knock on my door.

"It's me," Nicole's voice said. She slowly opened the door, and when she saw me, she walked in and shut the door behind her.

There was something wrong. I could see it in her eyes.

"What's wrong, babe?" I asked, as she sat down on the bed next to me. At first, she didn't say anything. She just stared at me. Then, she finally spoke.

" Before I tell you, I want you to promise me that you won't hurt him." Nicole demanded. I sat up straighter and nodded, warily. There was a pause.

"....When you went inside, Zayn wanted to talk to me." Nicole started, as she played with her fingers, nervously.

"Keep going, babe" I said, gently rubbing her back.

"Well, Zayn took me to the side of the house and he told me that he's...he's in love with me" Nicole said. I stood up.

"What?" I asked, suddenly filled with anger and hurt. I felt betrayed.

"And that's not even the worst part." Nicole whispered, tears coming down her cheeks.

"What else happened?" I whispered.

"Liam.. Zayn kissed me." Nicole said. My entire body tensed up.

"What did you do?" I asked, worried. Nicole was silent.

"Please tell me" I begged.

"I kissed him back." Nicole whispered, before breaking down into tears. I comfort her. How do I know she wasn't lying to me before about 'not cheating on me with Zayn?' I got up and walked out of the room.

"Liam!" I heard her call, but I didn't turn around.

______________________________________________________

Mia's POV

Harry, Niall, Louis and I were walking back into the house, when we heard Nicole screaming Liam's name. We all looked at eachother with confused looks.

"Should we stay outside?" Harry asked.

"I want to see what's going on.." I said, before walking inside. Zayn, Liam and Nicole were no where to be found.

"Hello?" I asked. I walked through the long hallway, when I heard sobs coming from Liam's room.

"Nicole?" I asked. Sure enou, Nicole was sitting on Liams bed, crying her eyes out.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sitting down next to her.

"Zayn-he-he" Nicole started in between tears.

"He what?" I asked, giving Nicole a hug.

"Zayn kissed me. I told Liam and he's really mad" Nicole said.

"He's mad at Zayn?" I asked.

"No. He's mad at me....... Because I kissed Zayn back." Nicole said.

"You what?!" I asked, angry at both Nicole and Zayn.

"I know.. I made a horrible mistake." Nicole stated.

_________________________________________

SORRY IT WAS SHORT! I wanted to update but I don't have enough time to write a long chapter!! Please vote and comment!

.... I have a question for my lovely readers!

Are you TEAM ZAYN or TEAM LIAM?!

Let me know in the comments below! xxx :D