Sadness.Fun.New Beginnings.

Zayn's POV 

I can't believe what had just happened. Liam broke up with Nicole because he thought she liked me?Now, Nicole was just sitting on the bed, starring at the door.

I walked over and sat down next to her. I didn't even say anything. I just wrapped Nicole into a tight hug. My shoulder started to feel wet again, so I knew she was crying.

"Nicole.. Hey, it's alright" I said, trying my best to comfort her, but failing miserably.

"No it's not.. I love him, Zayn" Nicole said in between tears.

"I know you do.. I just can't believe he thinks you would do that to him. You deserve someone better." I said. Nicole didn't say anything, she just buried her head in my chest.

_________________________________________________

Mia's POV

We ended up going to a Nacho Shack for dinner... Nialls idea. The nachos were actually quite delicious! We were now walking back to our rooms.

"Harry, I'm gonna go check on Nicole." I said.

"I'll come with you." Harry suggested.

"Want a piggy-back ride?" he asked.

"Of course!" I said, jumping on to Harrys black and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Mia.. your choking me!" Harry yelled.

"Oh.. Sorry" I managed to say in between laughs.

"You think that's funny?" Harry asked with a smirk.

"Yeah!" I said, as I jumped off Harry's back and looked him in the eyes. Harry crashed our lips together, sending shivers up my spine.

When we pulled away from each other, we both had goofy smiles on our faces.

"I love you so much" I said.

"I love you too" Harry said, kissing me one more time, before we walked to Nicole and Liam's room.

We knocked on the door, but no one answered.

"We should go around and sneak through the back door!" I suggested. Harry nodded and led the way. He slid the back door open, revealing Nicole crying into Zayns chest. Harry and I both shared worried glances.

"Hi" I said, causing Nicole to jump about a foot in the air. Zayn and her both looked at us and I could tell something was really wrong. Zany had drops of blood on his shirt, and Nicole's eyes were red and puffy from crying.

"What happened to you, man?" Harry asked Zayn. Zayn looked down at Nicole, who had no expression in her face.

"Uh.... We saw Liam and he punched me in the nose.." Zayn started.

"Is that all that happened?" I asked.

"Liam broke up with me. " Nicole said, suprising me and Harry.

"What? Why?" I asked, walking closer to Nicole.

"I think he thinks that me and Zayn are... You know.." Nicole motioned at Zayn and her.

"Wait! Liam thinks your cheating on him?" I asked. Nicole and Zayn both nodded.

"And I tried to tell him that it wasnt true! But he kept interupting me and just left!" Nicole added.

"Where did he go?" Harry asked.

"Home." Zayn answered. We all just looked at each other with uneasy glances.

_____________________________________________________

Nicole's POV (next morning)

I woke up next to Zayn. I wondered why I wasn't next to Liam, but then it all hit me. Liam broke up with me and left last night. I can't believe this. I need to go home.