Thanks for the ride.

I wanted to apologize for the the short upload last time!!! xx

______________________________________________________

Liam's POV

I am going to find Zayn. The van was gone, so I just started walking down the road. I was walking past a park, when I turned my head, and saw Zayn. He was sitting underneath a tree.

"Zayn!" I yelled. He turned around, and when he saw the look on my face, his eyes widened and he stood up.

"Hey mate" Zayn said, putting on a fake smile. An explosion of anger surged through me and I punched Zayn.

"..Mate? Really, Zayn? I'm your mate?" I asked.

"What the hell?" Zayn shouted.

"More like why the hell did you kiss Nicole?" I shouted, as I pushed Zayn hard.

"Im not sorry." he said, backing up. I just walked foward.

"Sorry doesn't fix this one. You can have her. I'm done." I said, walking away. I decided to spend the night at my parent's house.

__________________________________________________

Mia's POV

I can't even look at Nicole, so I left her inside of Liam's room, crying.I told everyoe what had happened between her and Zayn, and they were all shocked.

"I can't believe she would do this to Liam.." I said.

"Its quite a shame, really" Louis agreed.

Then, Zayn walked through the front door. Everyone turned their heads and stared at him. Zayn just walked passed us and into Liam's room.

___________________________________________________

Nicole's POV

"Nicole?" Zayn asked, walking into Liam's room.

"Go away" I said, burying my head in my hands

"We need to talk" Zayn said.

"I'm never talking to you again." I said, getting up and walking into Liam's bathroom. I locked the door behind me.

"Nicole.. please let me in" Zayn begged.

"I don't want to talk to you, Zayn. Because of you, Liam broke up with me. AGAIN!" I yelled.

"Hey, I'm not the only to blame here! You kissed me back!" Zayn said. I didn't respond.

I sat in the bathtub for a long time, but when my back started to hurt, I got out and and cracked the door, peering through the opening to see if Zayn was still there. Luckily, he wasn't, so I walked out of the bathroom and sat on Liam's bed. I tried to gather my thoughts.

"I should leave.. I'm obviously not welcome here anymore" I thought to myself.

Was Mia going to take me home? ..I walked out to the living room and saw Niall sitting on the couch.

"Hey" I said. He looked up at me and rolled his eyes.

"Hi" Niall said, turning back to the t.v.

"Are you going to be mad at me too?" I asked, my voice cracking a little. Niall shrugged his shoulders. I took that as my que to leave.

"Bye" I said, as I stepped out of the front door. Mia's car wasn't their anymore.

"Great. She left." I thought to myself. I picked my flip flops off off the lawn, and started down the road for home.