It's a Long Story...

Nicole's POV

" Dad! I'm going to Mia's and sleeping over tonight!" I yelled, as I searched for my keys. I found them wedged in between some magazines. 

" Behave!" he yelled back.

" Why do you always say that?" I asked, walking towards the front door.

" Because I know how you two get sometimes..." he said, trailing off.

"....Ok.. I love you! See you tomorrow!" I said, not waiting for him to reply. I climbed into my mini cooper and drove off. Mia's house was about 15 minutes away. I turned on the radio.

" You're insecure.. Don't know what for. turning heads when you walk though the door.." I heard. It was Liam singing! I've heard this song a million times before, but after yesterday, everything is so different. I pulled up next to the curb, and got out of my car, rining the doorbell on the gate. 

" Mia should really unlock this when she is expecting me!" I thought to myself. As I thought this, Mia opened the gate, smiling at me.

" Hi buddy!" she said.

" Hello! What do you want to do today?" I asked.

" Mall?" she suggested. " I need to get some new cothes!"

" Me too!" I said. About an hour later we were in my car, headed for the mall.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn's POV

" Mate." I said, walking into Liam's room, his back facing me.

" We need to talk about what happened last night. It wasn't what you think!" I said.

" So you don't like Nicole?" Liam said, surprising me that he was actually speaking to me.

" No! We're just friends! What happened was..." and I told him how I saw a beautiful girl walk through the door and how she smiled at me and I accientally spit my food all over Nicole.. what i really whispered in her ear and how louis pushed me into them.

" Wow. I'm really sorry mate. I belive you now, but you've got to admit that it did look bad.." Liam said.

" Yeah, I know. But im glad we're buds again!" I said, tackling him. All of a sudden I felt 3 more bodies on top of me . 

" Lads! I can't breathe!" Liam said. 

" Sorry!" Harry, Louis, and Niall said in unison.

" What do you lads want to do today?" I asked.

" I need to get some more pokemon games!" Niall said.

" OOOhh! Me too!" Liam said. We all agreed that we needed to get more games, so we were gonna leave for the mall in 15 minutes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia's POV

Me and Nicole were walking through the mall, practically going into every store. 

" Let's go in there!" Nicole said, pointing at a store with a bunch of vintage things in it.

" Okay!" I said. As we were walking through the store, which I have to admit, was very cool, I tripped on my shoe lace and hit a shelf, knocking over a bunch of glass candle holders. They knocked to the ground, making a very loud noise. Everyone was staring.

" Mia!" Nicole whispered, crouching down on her knees, picking up the candle holders. Luckily, none of them broke, but it was still really embarrassing!