Great.

Zayns POV

I was on my way to pick up Kourtney and take her to the pier. I finally arrived at her house and rang the doorbell. I waited for about a minute, before I heard footsteps and saw Kourtney open the door, with a warm smile on her face.

" Hello!" she said, giving me a hug. I looked her up and down. She was wearing a pair of skinny jeans, black heels, and a white top. I think she curled her hair.. But I couldn't tell! I'm a guy for sake!

"Are you ready to go?" I asked, gesturing to my car...well, the van that the boys and I share.. She nodded and I lead her to the van. I opened the door for her then climbed in, starting the ignition.

"So where are we going?" Kourtney asked, curiously.

"The pier" I said, looking at her,wondering what her reaction might be.

" I love the pier!" she said.

" Great!"I yelled. About 15 minutes later, we arrived at the pier. There we lots of people. Kids, young couples, even old couples! Louis was right, this is a good place for a date! I paid for Kourtney's ticket.

"What ride do you want to go on first?" I asked. She pointed to the farris wheel. I'm afraid of heights but it will be okay.... Right? Kourtney and I waited in line, when a old man pointed us in the direction of one of the seats. We both climbed in.

"Well this should be fun!" Kourtney said, looking around the pier.

"Yes!" I said, looking into her eyes. She looked at me,then quickly looked away. That was weird. There were a few minutes of awkward silence, when I decided to ask her a question.

"Do you not like me? If you didn't want to go out with me, then why did you?" I asked, sounding quite serious.

"Zayn, I have to tell you something...." she said, trailing off.

"What? What is it?" I asked.

"....I have a boyfriend.." she said, leaving me stunnned.

"Then why did you go out with me?" I asked.

" Because I like you! But just as a friend.." she said, giving me a hug. I tried to pull away, but the bench was so small, and I couldn't! All I wanted to do was get off this ride with her! Just then th ride stopped, and we were at the top of the Farris wheel.

" uh..what happened?" I asked Kourtney.

" the ride got stuck.. This probably happens a lot.. It will only be a few minutes." she's said. Great. I'm stuck here. With her. Just fantastic. I just looked down. At the ground.. Wow... We're really high up..

__________________________________________________

Nicole's POV

Liam and I left his parents house.

"Your parents are so sweet!" I said, taking his hand and intertwining his fingers with mine.

" They really liked you" Liam said, giving me a smile that made my heart melt.

"Really? That's great! I was really nervous .." I said.

" I know.. I noticed when you were talking to my dad!" Liam said, as I pulled into my driveway. I stopped the car and looked at Liam.

" Do you want to come in?" I asked, hopefully.

" My Dad is out of town at a golf tournament..." I added. Liam gave me a huge smile.

"Of course, love." he answered, getting out of my car and opening the door for me, even though I was the one driving. I opened the front door and walked into the kitchen.