You know I don't like suprises, right?

Mia's POV (the same day)

It was about 2 o' clock in the afternoon, and I was resting my head on Harry's chest, as we watched Charlie St. Cloud. As the two brothers got into a car crash, I couldn't help but think of Nicole. She must of been so scared, and no one was there to help her.

"Harry?" I asked.

"Yes?" he answered, as he kissed my forehead.

"I'm ready to see Nicole." I said, as I got up and changed out of my pajamas.

"Great! Okay, well let me just on a shirt...." Harry trailed off, as he bent down, looking underneath my bed for a shirt. I realized I was standing on it, and held it up.

"It's right here, babe." I said, as he gave me a cute smile. After getting ready, we got into my white convertible, and drove to the hospital.

When we arrived, we immediately ran to the elevator and went into Nicole's room, to see Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Louis all gathered around her.

"What's going on?" Harry asked, putting his hand on Louis's shoulder. Then, Harry and I both realized what was going on... Nicole had woken up! Yay! My best friend- actually, my 'sister' didn't die!

"Nicole?" I asked, as I walked closer to her bed. She smiled when she saw me, and let go of Liam's hand. She gave me a hug

"Where have you been?" she asked, as she weakly poked my arm jokingly.

"Oww!" I said, sarcastically. Se just kept looking at me, waiting for my answer.

"Well... I've been at home.." I trailed off.

"You don't like to visit me?" she asked, sounding hurt.

"I do.. But I just feel really guilty.." I said, as I looked around the room to all of the boys.

"Liam?" Nicole asked, as she took his hand. He leaned in and she whispered something in his ear, before he leaned in and lightly kissed her.

"Mates, why don't we go get some real food?" Liam asked.

"NANDOS!" Niall screamed, as he bolted out the door.

"Bye, Nicole!" the rest of the boys said in unison. She waved at them, before they left the room. She looked back at me.

"Mia? Why do you feel guilty?" Nicole asked.

"Do you not remember what distracted you before your car was hit?" I asked.

"No....." she said.

God. This was gonna be hard to say..

"I don't know how to tell you this... But you were running really late, so I texted you... You looked at the text instead of looking at the road-" I started.

"And then this happened..." Nicole said, pointing to her head.. And her broken leg and arm.

"Yeah." I said.

"Mia, I don't want you to feel bad! It's not your fault!" Nicole said, as she pulled me into a hug.

"So how are you feeling?" I asked.

"Everything hurts.. Especially my head.." she answered.

"Well I'll go get a doctor.." I said, as I walked out of the room. I ran into a big chest. I looked up to see Mr. Marin looking down at me. I quickly backed away.

"Sorry" I said.

"Mia, why didn't you tell me my daughter was in the hospital? You are smarter than that." he said, with a disapproving look. Something just came over me.