Chapter Thirty: We're Family

Start from the beginning

"Well, baby... You're the best. I cannot imagine what my miserable life would be without you", he murmured against my chest. He looked up at me and I smiled. "I love you so much", he whispered.

"I love you", I whispered back and pulled him to meet my face. "And I can't imagine my life without you", I said kissing his nose.

"You're the most beautiful person I know. This is insane", he said, kissing my neck again. "And you smell so good... The scent of you will always be significant to me", he whispered, inhaling my neck. I giggled and shimmied under him.

"You're so weird", I said. "You inhale my hair and skin. That's odd", I murmured. He gently bit my neck unexpectedly. I squealed. "Idiot!" I exclaimed.

"Don't call me weird. I'm just in love", he said, burying his face in between my breasts. "This is exactly what I needed", he mumbled on me.

"So all this junk and stuff is useless?" I asked. He nodded on my chest. "Well, I'm eating anyway... That's if Junior allows", I said opening a pack of Lindo's favourite Lays. Lindo turned his head towards the packet. I moved the packet around, making him smell it. "Baited?" I asked.

"Not even", he said. "But because you went through the effort, let's dig in. I know you want us to make hot chocolate, right?" he asked. I laughed and nodded. He got up from me, and pulled me up. "Let's go".

We quietly went downstairs, and into the kitchen. I switched on the kettle. Lindo picked me up and put me on the counter. He stood in between my legs. He kissed me and my head spun. I pulled away.

"You wanted us to be celibate, yet here you are coaxing me into wanting to beg you for the coitus. Thread carefully", I told him breathlessly. He smiled.

"What if I am doing it on purpose because I need the closeness of coitus?" he asked. I giggled and shook my head.

"Well, I will not deny you anything... EVER", I said. He chuckled.

"That's why you're my woman. Let's get this hot chocolate done and then I can have you on a silver platter", he joked. I laughed and pulled him closer. I planted a soft kiss on the spot right under his eye.

(The Next Morning)

I woke up to Lindo's unclad body pressed tightly against mine. Half his body was on top of half of mine, his head in the crook of my neck. His breath tickled me as he inhaled and exhaled. He slept soundly, but I wanted to get out of bed.

I started playing with my fingers on his body. I gently picked up his arm, and directed his hand close to my mouth. I took the bottle of Nutella. I gently dipped his fingers into the chocolate. I then sucked on them one by one. After I was done with the last one, he chuckled.

"You can start that process again", he said, his voice thick with sleep; it was the kind of deep that always made my insides turn to mush.

"So you were aware of my morning treat? Why didn't you say?" I asked. He laughed.

"I didn't want to disturb you. You sounded like you were having fun", he said, now smearing a trail of chocolate from my naval to the space between my boobs. He then proceeded to lick it off torturously slow and seductively.

"You're an idiot for doing that to me", I said quietly. He chuckled and planted gentle kisses all over my face.

"Payback is a female dog", he said.

"Let me go make you breakfast", I told him, trying to get up. He gently pushed me back down.

"What kind of breakfast is it that you need to get out of bed for? I thought I had everything I need to eat right here", he said looking at my unclad body. I narrowed my eyes at him.